• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gaining 10 kg

He had his jacobs bitten off by a disgruntled horse... hasn't had full control of his arms since.

The loss of Lucky Number 7 and Feicarsinn are what put me and Alpha Bro's posting on the deranged manchild spectrum I've always maintained. Really hurt us.
I do have Feic on Facebook though and you'll see the occasional gem like this there "I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt." It's mainly that and stuff about science. And don't worry boys if you check his relationship status it's still single. One day I'm sure I'll follow the trend of my great Irish TRF forefathers and randomly stop posting completely.

The loss of Lucky Number 7 and Feicarsinn are what put me and Alpha Bro's posting on the deranged manchild spectrum I've always maintained. Really hurt us.
I do have Feic on Facebook though and you'll see the occasional gem like this there "I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt." It's mainly that and stuff about science. And don't worry boys if you check his relationship status it's still single. One day I'm sure I'll follow the trend of my great Irish TRF forefathers and randomly stop posting completely.

That day can't come soon enough if you ask me.

That's the dream, we haven't got the chance to groom our successors yet though. 2012-2014 was truly a golden era of Irish TRF posting.

I'm friends with LN7 on FB too, apart from gems like "I'm a stupid baby" all I know is that I don't think he owns any shirts and definitely not a razor.

Tigs without us you'd be like Celtic without Rangers. You thought not being challenged would be fun, but it's actually a bit sad and very lonely.
That's the dream, we haven't got the chance to groom our successors yet though. 2012-2014 was truly a golden era of Irish TRF posting.
Yeah maybe we can recruit from the local schools or something. That's where we started out after all. Just grab a pair of spotty 16 year olds from a private school yard I reckon would be the way to go.

Tigs without us you'd be like Celtic without Rangers. You thought not being challenged would be fun, but it's actually a bit sad and very lonely.

Yeah maybe we can recruit from the local schools or something. That's where we started out after all. Just grab a pair of spotty 16 year olds from a private school yard I reckon would be the way to go.

Find the kids going sober to the underage discos. Jackpot.

Celtic erugh I don't want to be Catholic.

I'm already sad and lonely.

Might join a Munster Fan group just so I can keep reminding them all that Thomund park belongs to Tigers still.

Don't take the page I just ****ing sent you, bleedin rat. Also Tigs you're already a member of Munsterfans and they're all weirdly nice to you from what I've seen.

Some brilliant ****posting there.

See you can't do that with Tigers fans, they have zero sense of humour, can't stand there pages so boring and never seem to get my wonderful jokes. But seriously the banter on English teams and sites pages tends to be ****.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't take the page I just ****ing sent you, bleedin rat. Also Tigs you're already a member of Munsterfans and they're all weirdly nice to you from what I've seen.

Meant FB pages.

I like Munsterfans TBH, I defended Foley on there after the Tigers games, stating that he needed someone with experiance to help him out. I mean I don't feel comfortable enough on there to ****post which helps being likeable I guess.

If anyone wants to add me on FB and follow my seemingly inevitable move to Canada, the name is Swoll Jackman. My profile picture is me back standing to the mirror tensing.

If anyone wants to add me on FB and follow my seemingly inevitable move to Canada, the name is Swoll Jackman. My profile picture is me back standing to the mirror tensing.

Quadzilla here joining, my profile pic cuts off above my belly buutton and I'm only wearing Calvin Klien briefs, I will document it all when I inevitably run away from heart break to Canada.

Quadzilla here joining, my profile pic cuts off above my belly buutton and I'm only wearing Calvin Klien briefs, I will document it all when I inevitably run away from heart break to Canada.
You think we'll make it in the new world Pocahontas?

I broke the mold, stopped posting, moved to Canada, started posting again.

With those toothpick legs you would make a chicken look swole.

Lol no......

God that site used to bring the lol's shame it turned to **** so quickly, like in the space of 6 months it went to crap.

OP that didn't deliver rose by at least 75%, non avi's trying to act tough, Mods going crazy with power and it getting way to potlicial.

It used to be just a site where lifters would troll for reps or post semi good advice.

/fit/ was always better than Misc.
Misc was just /fit/ but a few days behind

Though it did produce some good stuff, like dat dere frogtech
peadcmqs7dax.jpg

Latest posts