• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gaining 10 kg

We could go to America, take the sorting rufie and then it will tell us what frat we're in?

We could go to America, take the sorting rufie and then it will tell us what frat we're in?
sidebar to real world:
go GDI... it's more fun and your ummmmm... options aren't as limited

Last edited:
Goldenage Misc ---> anything else.

Better stories, better trolling.

It just went downhill fast.

- - - Updated - - -

You can join my frat.

Epsilon Rho Rho

I've actually already been sorted into one, but like **** I'd pay money to be in one.

it's about the same price as living on campus... sororities are the real rip off cause housing isn't included in their dues

I know people in both Sororities and Frats. I got told the hazing for the frat (big no no to tell me apparently) and it didn't seem all that bad these days. The girls in the sororities, I wonder why they even bother. They don't seem particularly fun at all, and the cringy rush videos are something else. I'll see it first hand in the summer when I visit my buds though.

Yeah I think it would be good craic though. Worst we have here in Austria is a bit of nudity and drinking.

My Canadian rugby hazing was incredibly tame, still got reported to the uni because 18 year olds here can't hold their drink, even their props.

Went drinking with some American college students in Rome.
They were all on it hard (well, as hard as drinking pitchers of Budweiser can be) because they could actually drink there,
One of them had tried to buy a pack of fags, ended up buying cigars instead (without realising) and ended up throwing up all over the street when trying to smoke them.

Soft as puppy ****e.

Here's one for you @TRF_Olyy

CEUn09zWAAEz3Wk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the pricking of my thumb, something old this way comes.^Home boy up here ain't been seen since the 'Lympics. Are..... Are we summoning the posters of TRF past?

Latest posts