• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GAME IS SWEEEEEEEET!!!!

B

BOKean

i finally got the game and have been playing all afternoon :D

its great! i went straight into elite level and won some and lost some. ai much better but i think i will need to switch to side view after a while.

can you guys give me some tips on how to get the fh to run onto the ball better?

Before u pass it too him, hold the left analogue stick up or down (on classic 2 - a very minor bug) and then pass. - its a great addition.

for some reason it will only let me sprint diagonally up+right...

no other way works... its makeing the game super hard
i tried a different keyboard and it was the same

any ideas?

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 21 2006, 07:45 PM
for some reason it will only let me sprint diagonally up+right...

no other way works... its makeing the game super hard
i tried a different keyboard and it was the same

any ideas?
Its not the keyboard its a limitation of the way keyboards/windows works in that it can only recognise so many or certain key presses at any one time. Common problem with PC games and keyboard.

Bokean

go buy urself a gamepad - R300 for a good logitech one

Works sooo much better - usb only

Originally posted by Cain@Feb 21 2006, 08:41 PM
Bokean

go buy urself a gamepad - R300 for a good logitech one

Works sooo much better - usb only
yeah i will go and get a pad tomorrow...

why is rugby the only game its done it on? madden, fifa, nba, all using heaps of keys worked fine :(

i had the same problem with the keyboard.
then i bought the logitech keyboard ( bought the cheepest one ) and it works perfectly, can sprint both ways.
its just certain keyboards that it locks up on.

cheers

Starting playing this game on Internationals only and was not overly impressed(only a couple of hours play), but just started Super 14 and the game is getting better and better all the time really am enjoying it more and more.

I played the World Cup as NZ on pro level and the tournament was a breeze through the quarter-finals. The semis vs Australia and the final vs SA was no picnic at all. I lost the first go-around to Australia and had to play them again (it felt like 2003 all over again). Then it took me three attempts to beat SA. It was only pro level, but the AI Boks were relentless on defense. And Habana was unstoppable. In the games I lost, it seemed the AI was pumped. Too bad you can't view the opposition's form and morale. I bet their ratings were off the charts for the finals.

Originally posted by gallopaway@Feb 22 2006, 12:10 AM
i had the same problem with the keyboard.
then i bought the logitech keyboard ( bought the cheepest one ) and it works perfectly, can sprint both ways.
its just certain keyboards that it locks up on.

cheers
cheers for this info

do you know the name or model keyboard it was that you got?
cause i prefer playing on keyboard to gamepad alot

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 22 2006, 08:25 AM
cheers for this info

do you know the name or model keyboard it was that you got?
cause i prefer playing on keyboard to gamepad alot
no problem - the keyboard is much better, tried playing on a controller and i was absolutely useless.

the only thing that doesnt work on my keyboard is that you cant sidestep/fend etc while you sprinting.
i have to let go the spacebar then press shift+ Q etc.
but it still works fine though.

the keyboard im using is:

Logitech Deluxe Keyboard
Model name: y-su61

Please , where did u guys get the game , i`m living in jhb want the game real bad???

Originally posted by sackman@Feb 22 2006, 08:34 PM
Please , where did u guys get the game , i`m living in jhb want the game real bad???
join the club bro - the game only comes out in SA on the 6th march - hopefully.

i was talking about rugby 2005 keyboard problems.

cheers

bokean is a south african living in australia

sorry guys i didnt think

i got mine at my local electronics beautique..

Latest posts