• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones Discussion [SPOILERS]

I forgot about the Bronn scene
1. Waltzes into the castle with a crossbow no worries, no one questions it.
2. Finds Tyrion and Jamie easily in a castle he's never been to.
3. Threatens the hand of the queen and waltzes off in to a castle filled with Stark/Targaryan troops.....
4. Tyrion and Jamie don't simply wait a moment and then follow him out and go "Seize that man!"
5. Bronn loses his crossbow and twitter privileges.

What do peeps think of the theory that there are more dragons? Hence Euron's face when he looks up to the sky in the trailer to next episode?

I think Rhaegal is dead after the arrow through the neck. Or Drogon in armour is another theory.

They did make a point of Euron saying he saw him sink beneath the waves, not that he'd seen him die

I presumed that the sneak peak was either the current dragon dive bombing from so high up they couldn't aim at him, or dropping boulders on them from high up

When you think the dragons who the dragons namesakes are though I could see him surviving
Rhaegal = Rhaegar = Jon's dragon

Aye, in the books there are hints at other types of dragon (sea dragon or whatever) but they've completely striped the iron isles storylines to their bare bones (and ruined eurons character) so I doubt they'd introduce it now

Aye, in the books there are hints at other types of dragon (sea dragon or whatever) but they've completely striped the iron isles storylines to their bare bones (and ruined eurons character) so I doubt they'd introduce it now
Maybe Rhaegal turns into a kraken?

It's actually the wasted Dorne plot coming out of the sky!

Euron coming out of no where to attack Dany suggests she was betrayed. It would explain how Euron knew she and the fleet were coming. Varys is the prime suspect.

Euron coming out of no where to attack Dany suggests she was betrayed. It would explain how Euron knew she and the fleet were coming. Varys is the prime suspect.
Varys would betray dany but not if it gives cercei the throne

Or it was just lazy writing that couldn't fit in a plot line in the time given.
That's what I'm leaving towards

I could see Varys betraying Dany for a better option but the only better option is Jon and he's still #TeamDany

I could understand Euron lying in wait as Dragonstone is close to kings landing, but hiding a fleet behind an outcrop of rocks, from a dragon, is unforgivable

Seems like i'm always the first one who *****es about this so going to leave it to others.

BUT the problem isn't the destination it's the journey. (Bar Jamie who made no sense, unless sleeping with Brienne was truly that bad).
I don't understand why they couldn't have a couple episodes at least having some more slow burning political side of things before the Kings landing, just to at least build it up more.

Tigs the rest of us have to work ;) I got up at 6am to watch it because it appears the internet has gone buggerit it spoiling it for others who didn't watch it at 2am.

I mean A+ to Emilia Clarke whom I struggle with as an actress but seams like she can do full on "loosing it" pretty damn well. The problem is time its not that I don't believe this character arc its that it hasn't had time to fester and grow properly. I mean there's a definite though out planned arc here but shes requiring to go through phases in scenes rather than episodes. Have to say the last act of full on crazy makes no sense at this stage.

The soldier getting caught up into a full on sacking yeah that's what happens.

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly.

A whole load of people going to be trying to kill danny in the next episode, my moneys on Arya

Still kind of wish the WWs were out there, this has tuned very vanilla the humble good king v the mad queen

Some of you may watch ep 5 tonight. So dont read this(SPOILERS) though your an idiot for coming on this thread if you havnt seen it :)

I have to say i did not see that coming, i seen a drift between dany and john and i thought she would do things to win that would prove varys right. But i dodnt see her going full crazy and destroying the city she wanted to rule for her whole life.

So cercei set the wild fire just incase? Or was that there from when the mad king placed it before he died and she set it off? Great episode though. Needed to show more signs of madness before ep 5 though but non the less
....the mad queen arch will make for a great last episode.

So dead.
Cercei
Jamie
Mountain
Hound
Euron
Varys.

Wonder who will survive the next.

No way Dany lets Tyrion live after all the chances she gave him.

My money is on Jon killing her, but no idea what will happen with Drogon, how can they kill him, would he take things lightly having his mum killed if she was?

No way Dany lets Tyrion live after all the chances she gave him.

My money is on Jon killing her, but no idea what will happen with Drogon, how can they kill him, would he take things lightly having his mum killed if she was?

Can jon be killed by fire? He is a targaryan afterall but youd think he would no at this stage if fire didnt hurt him. Realisticly now 2 claims(3 if you count gendry which i dont) on the throne jon and dany one of them has to get or it will kind of being a **** ending.

the dragon knows and trusts them both but i agree pushed would choose dany over jon and kill jon if commanded.

Can jon be killed by fire? He is a targaryan afterall but youd think he would no at this stage if fire didnt hurt him. Realisticly now 2 claims(3 if you count gendry which i dont) on the throne jon and dany one of them has to get or it will kind of being a **** ending.

the dragon knows and trusts them both but i agree pushed would choose dany over jon and kill jon if commanded.
Jon isn't resistant to heat, he burnt himself back in Season 1. And even if he was, Drogon's still a f***ing dragon, fire is not his only means by which he can f*** up Jon's day.

Latest posts