• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones Discussion [SPOILERS]

finally managed to watch the first episode last night. It was over so quick! I'm still sitting here and thinking, how the hell are they going to fit everything else in 7 episodes?????

I don't get why Sam was so mad that his dad was executed though. His dad was a total prick to him, and was the reason why Sam went to the Night's Watch in the first place, and he also didn't get the warm reunion when he went back home. I can understand his grief for his brother, but his father.

Oh and how did Theon and his men manage to sneak onto that one boat so easily to free his sister?? doesn't make sense at all.
On Sam he wasnt mad about his dad, he was upset but said something along the lines of least i can go home now my brothers in charge. And thats what he was mad at that his brother was killed aswell.

Dany knows who jon is, simple they have a fight realise cercei is the real enemy(once the night king is gone) s9me how win down south and jon being a stark and targaryan will be king in the north and dany on the iron throne.(or gendry just hits them both with his hammer and says im the rightful king *****ws and arya his queen) :)

Dany knows who jon is, simple they have a fight realise cercei is the real enemy(once the night king is gone) s9me how win down south and jon being a stark and targaryan will be king in the north and dany on the iron throne.(or gendry just hits them both with his hammer and says im the rightful king *****ws and arya his queen) :)

Arya is the only one that will be getting a hit from Gendry's hammer...

I'm interested to know what went on with Bran and Tyrion. Tyrion is the only person to really sit and talk to Bran, and then coincidentally is the only one who thinks they're going to win the battle

Seen an interesting theory that the night king isn't at Winterfell but has flown south to fire bomb kings landing

I hope something like that happens.
The idea of the Night King not being the main baddie just seems anti climatic for me.

For me if one of the main characters (Dany, Jon, Ayra or Sansa) doesn't die v the night king then I will not be pleased.

Tyrion hasn't told Dany about Cersei being pregnant has he? Assuming they both survive next week, this could be the final straw for Dany to get rid of Tyrion as her hand, which was already delicate despite Jorah's "allow him to learn from his mistakes."

I hope something like that happens.
The idea of the Night King not being the main baddie just seems anti climatic for me.

For me if one of the main characters (Dany, Jon, Ayra or Sansa) doesn't die v the night king then I will not be pleased.

Game of Thrones has really made us blood thirsty hasn't it?

Tyrion hasn't told Dany about Cersei being pregnant has he? Assuming they both survive next week, this could be the final straw for Dany to get rid of Tyrion as her hand, which was already delicate despite Jorah's "allow him to learn from his mistakes."

Does it really matter now? I don't think Dany would spare Cersei regardless of whether she is pregnant or not. It might have an effect on Jaime though.

All i'm thinking about now is: "What is going to happen in this next episode that is going to utterly pi$$ me of, or severely disappoint me". Something has to happen.

I'm thoroughly convinced at this point that the Night King isn't at Winterfell.

Last season they made a point of saying that there's more people crammed into King's Landing than in the whole of the North, NK's gonna go down to King's Landing on his dragon and easily kill everyone there as they don't have dragons then head back up north to Winterfell with his army having increased by 1 million.

Back in S4 Brann had a vision of a singular dragon flying over King's Landing. I reckon that's the Night King.

The ballista has to play a part in the GOT.
Now could they take down the Ice Dragon with it? maybe they fail.

The Ice Dragon could take out all the ships making the escape plan useless.

I don't see the Night king killing Cersei or the mountain so how would they escape though?

I'm thoroughly convinced at this point that the Night King isn't at Winterfell.

Last season they made a point of saying that there's more people crammed into King's Landing than in the whole of the North, NK's gonna go down to King's Landing on his dragon and easily kill everyone there as they don't have dragons then head back up north to Winterfell with his army having increased by 1 million.

Back in S4 Brann had a vision of a singular dragon flying over King's Landing. I reckon that's the Night King.
Kings landing does have them big crossbow things capanle of taking down a dragon and will have them in place. Doubt the night king would go alone.

Does it really matter now? I don't think Dany would spare Cersei regardless of whether she is pregnant or not. It might have an effect on Jaime though.

All i'm thinking about now is: "What is going to happen in this next episode that is going to utterly pi$$ me of, or severely disappoint me". Something has to happen.

I was referring to the relationship between Dany and Tyrion. It's already on thin ice. The trust will irretrievably break down once she finds out Tyrion as her hand did not even tell her. After his other failures.

Kings landing does have them big crossbow things capanle of taking down a dragon and will have them in place. Doubt the night king would go alone.
Will they have dragon glass arrows for the ballista? I'm guessing no.

I agree with Tigs though that I can't see NK killing Cersei or the Mountain. They've teased Clegane Bowl too much to just have NK wipe out the mountain. I'm guessing they just get some kind of pre-warning and manage to GTFO.

I don't think the ballista arrows will be made of dragon glass. Not from Qyburn advising Cersei when he first showed her how it killed a dragon by piercing its skull. Will have to watch that one again.

Cersei knows one of the dragons is gone from the last episode of S7, but IIRC does not know yet that it's an Ice Dragon being controlled by the NK. She's too wrapped up in holding onto the throne I think to consider dragon glass arrows. The wildfire being her trump card and we don't know if that will kill the NK (him stepping through fire).

I suspect that will be the hurbis they'll land several good shots on the dragon but it not being made of Dragon glass it'll just wreck them.

But I just think that in last season when Bron failed to kill Drogon that he would have told Qyburn oi it need more power.

I don't think she would care about the baby but more that it's pretty big news that Tyrion has kept from her and she already suspects he has split loyalties

But I just think that in last season when Bron failed to kill Drogon that he would have told Qyburn oi it need more power.
Is dragon glass any more dangerous to the living than steel or iron? I don't see why Qyburn would switch to dragon glass for regular dragons.

Is dragon glass any more dangerous to the living than steel or iron? I don't see why Qyburn would switch to dragon glass for regular dragons.
Cercei does know that dany only has 2 dragons now and suspects something must have happened and they brought a walker back so she knows theyve been beyond the wall, shes not stupid and she will know if the dead win they will come south and turn ALL things dragons included so maybe she has dragon glass arrows made incase of that.

Just a theory.

Latest posts