• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones

I suppose they have to overstate things in the show as a lot of what goes on in the book is all internal monologue
so they need to spell it out for the viewers through actions (like when Yoren had his spiel about saying that guys name like a prayer, which Arya does in the book/will do later on in the series).
It's not internal monologue, it's PoV narration. [pedantic mode off]

Finished book 2 last night. Have to go by book3 now. Are you able to buy the two parts together?

May be a little harded to find but it's probably worth it as the split in book broke up the story for me and detracted because I forgot certain things that had happened.

Clash of Kings was ace - I'm loving Storm of Swords as well though!
Not sure which of the two is my favourite.

Because of various reasons only finished the books now. All I can say is wow. Apparently A Dance with Dragons wasn't intended to be finished with so much up in the air. It means I really really can't wait for the next one. Which I'm guessing as he won't confirm a date won't be out for at the very least a year.

Yea but it won't be long he'd already written 100 pages of it before he finished A Dance With Dragons. They're going to have to cover a lot in the next book

Clash of Kings was ace - I'm loving Storm of Swords as well though!
Not sure which of the two is my favourite.

Yeah I'm 200 into Storm of Swords now - peed me off how much the series deviated from Clash of Kings.

HBO sorry over 'George Bush' head in Game of Thrones

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/18441163

reg_1024.bush.cm.61312.jpg

Can't say I noticed it that much.

Anyone seen the new episode yet?
Downloaded it this afternoon - watching now.
Loving it so far :D

Forgot how much I love Bron.
Who'd have thunk that he'd go from Robson & Jerome to this :lol:

Just waiting for it to come on now can't wait.

3 Minutes to go.

Edit: Some deviations from the books do annoy me. Like Sam not sending the ravens when in the book he did and went on for a few pages about it it's an unnessacary change imo. Most of the changes I can accept ut for some reason little things like that can be annoying. Still brilliant though.

Last edited:
Damn I was wondering if they'd put Selmy in pity the don't have the whole pretense of Whitebeard and no Strong Belwas

Really liked that episode loved the seen with Margery and Cersei great stuff. Also I thought that in the books Sam wrote the messages and let the ravens free but forgot to attach the messages to the ravens.

Latest posts