• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gaming Podcast Episode One: The Phantom Bath

S

St Helens RLFC

Thanks everyone for your patience.

I am delighted to reveal for the very first time that you are now able to download the TRF Gaming Podcast, the first episode is now available. Please follow this link and click one of the numerous links to download it.

Please note that this is my first attempt and as such parts of it are a bit rough. Some things also needed to be changed due to some technical issues. The "guess the theme" competition is "guess the opening theme music."

Please spread the word and get this out to as many people as you can. I appreciate your support and with more of it, I hope to bring you a long running, popular and successful series for a long time to come.

Thank you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 2 2008, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Excellent! I've been looking for something to replace Russell Brand!![/b]

Woah hey, I'm talentless but I'm not THAT talentless!

Big ups to the Watford massive. :lol:

Enjoyed listening to that, great work fellas.

Can you also let me know if you've download it as I haven't a real way to establish how many downloads there have been please?

Thank you.

according to the stats we have had about 25 hits with 9 subscribers so far

Just to show how quickly irrelevant even podcasts become, the Gears of War 2 bundle has now dropped in price to £79.99, bringing it in line with the Halo 3 Legendary Edition. Although they dont actually appear to be taking any more orders for it now...

ah the joys of podcasts hehe. good stuff guys a bit of a laugh but also some really good quality games discussion.

sounded like fun.

was really hard to listen to though, how come i had 3 people on one speaker and one on the other? was quite annoying, i couldnt have one ear peice in to listen to everyone.

I had forgot all about the gaming section.... time to come out of the wood work me thinks :)

The Chronicler of the Realm apoligises for his rubbish performance from the 7th dimension.

So if I were to do another one of these, there would be some interest?

You have to do another one of these!!!

Simply because of my time spent setting little things up... I expect to see at least more than 3 episodes

If there is not any more expect me to be charging you for my time, and my hourly rate is ridiculously high ;)

Latest posts