• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gavin Henson wants to play Super14

haha yeah full back, but im adamant his best position is 12, and thts the position he needs to play every week to fully develop.

haha yeah full back, but im adamant his best position is 12, and thts the position he needs to play every week to fully develop.
[/b]

There is alawys going to be a dabate 12 or 15, but as you said he needs time in one position

hes sooooo girly!
he spends HOURS getting ready before a match. i read an article where he talked about his BEAUTY routine. he has a long bath, moisturises his whole body, waxes his legs, covers himself in fake tan and then spends an hour on his hair!
he should go and play football, he would fit in better.... :p

We were watching the England match last Saturday, and flicked over to see what Wales were up to. The first image that came up was Gavin Henson tweaking his hair into place after a tackle! Wales had to be winning - so back to poor old England.

He did that after making the 40 something Meter Penalty Kick LOL. Seriously though who gives a **** what the guy does before a game or what he does with his hair... some guys like attanetion from girls HAHAHA.

The guy destroys so called "MANLY" rugby guys in a tackle, He is physically able to play Rugby. Are you gona tell me guys liek charlie Hodgson or stephen Jones are tough??

I wont say though that Henson is a great player, I just thought id post this news, Henson has some ability to be a world class player though.

I can understand how Henson is so easy to hate...and if you're not Welsh, it's even easier.
But away from everything you hear about him off the field, on the field he's no Girly Man. He's a tough bugger, who puts in his fair share of hard hits.

But i'm biased towards Henson when he's on the field, when it's my business. When he's off the field, his life is not my business.

Oh yeah, Henson's a tough bugger, with rugby smarts, and great nerve on his goal kicks. Could be a great. But the hair thing! :toss:

i think some people are just jealous cos hes a tough son of a *****, who would hammer the lviing **** out of anyone on these boards, and he has plenty of attention from females

jealous much?

he is

have you seen the f***ing size on him

hed hammer you, and hed hammer everyone on here, hes a professional atheltee whose as bulky as van damme or arnie

hed hammer you.

hes a professional atheltee whose as bulky as van damme or arnie
[/b]
Arnie:
henson_210.jpg

Gavin Henson:
m45.jpg

Oh please.

Henson will hammer most opponents you will see saturday, if he gets picked that is

i think some people are just jealous cos hes a tough son of a *****, who would hammer the lviing **** out of anyone on these boards, and he has plenty of attention from females

jealous much?
[/b]

He's got a over-inflated ego, and a big mouth...outside that, he'll go down as a great rugby player who shagged the voice of an angel.

henson is very strong, i wouldnt sit here and say he's a pussy, all ive got to say is matt tait

gavin_henson_jonny_wilkinson400.jpg

look at how broad his shoulders are compared to wilkos, and the leg size differential between the two, this guy is very strong

That's a great photo, where did you get that?

But one thing you should look at with the photo is the one thing Henson would hate you to notice. Gavin wears long sleeves every time he plays and trains because he says his wrists are too thin.
As much as i concur that Henson is a hard bugger, look how girl and thin his wrists are!
They look like mine.

That's a great photo, where did you get that?

But one thing you should look at with the photo is the one thing Henson would hate you to notice. Gavin wears long sleeves every time he plays and trains because he says his wrists are too thin.
As much as i concur that Henson is a hard bugger, look how girl and thin his wrists are!
They look like mine.
[/b]

just google image search "jonny wilkinson" :cheers:

yea his wrists are small, i always wear long sleeves when i play though, i like havin my arms warm

Latest posts