• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Getting a Job offer in WL

E

errlloyd

Is there anyway to guarantee a job offer in WL. Last time I started a new one I got Munster after my first match during the second season, but this time its at the third game and no offers, I am getting sick of having half a team.

2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

</JOBSECURITY>
<JOBOFFERS startmonth = "2" startday = "7" endmonth = "4" endday = "26">
<WINSTREAK wins = "1" percentage = "5" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "2" percentage = "15" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "3" percentage = "25" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "4" percentage = "40" />
<WINSTREAK wins = "5" percentage = "50" />

Between Feb and July you'll get the job offers, and the bigger the winstreak the more likely you will be to recieve them.

1 win= 5% chance
2 wins - 15% chance
3 wins = 25% chance
4 wins = 40% chance
5 Wins = 50% chance

Be grateful though... I played 4 straight seasons on Rugby 06 with no job offers.If I never see a Worcester badge again it'll be too soon.

Can I edit the XML to only require one win to get an offer?

And if I then Reject that offer will I get another one next match.

Excellent thanks, and last question, the team that gives the offer is in no way editable ?

I find they are always shocking.

help me with this scenario:

start world league
win division
win division
win division
win division
so now i'm in elite league

but i only ever recieve job offers for other elite league teams.

it would be more interesting and challenging if i'd get offers from division 1 or 2 teams.

I won all my divsion 1 matches and all my knockout cup matches and all I got was an offer from Castres.

Hey I get an error when I try to open the xml, does it work in xl 2007 ? [/b]

xml stands for extended markup language, nothing to do with microsoft excel. just open xml files in notepad

iv played world leauge several times (only to elite leauge 2nd ***le) and i have usually goten offer's which come at bad times ie forgeting to save then it pops up generally during a recruitment phase,i noticed when u deny the first 1 next season u will get a better offer if u deny that u will get a better, i played with brescia and declined force in div 2 then lienster in div 1 and then when i got 2 elite leauge two matches in i got the crusaders and accepted.

Latest posts