• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Glasgow v Edinburgh

A

An Tarbh

Edinburgh make 4 changes for their trip to Glasgow tomorow evening. Geoff Cross makes his first start after signing on loan from Borders. Matt Mustchin is benched for Chris Bentley while Ross Rennie and David Callam come into the backrow.

Euan Murray and Sam Pinder return for Glasgow.

Glasgow Warriors: 15 Rory Lamont, 14 Hefin O'Hare, 13 Sean Marsden, 12 Andrew Henderson, 11 Thom Evans, 10 Dan Parks, 9 Graeme Beveridge, 8 Jon Petrie, 7 John Barclay, 6 Steve Swindall, 5 Alastair Kellock ©, 4 Andy Newman, 3 Euan Murray, 2 Fergus Thomson, 1 Kevin Tkachuk
Replacements: 16 James Eddie, 17 Scott Lawson, 18 Dan Turner, 19 Justin Va'a, 20 Sam Pinder, 21 Colin Gregor, 22 Scott Barrow

Edinburgh: 15 Hugo Southwell, 14 Chris Paterson (captain), 13 Marcus Di Rollo, 12 Andrew Easson, 11 Ben Cairns, 10 Phil Godman, 9 Mike Blair, 8 Dave Callam, 7 Ross Rennie, 6 Alasdair Strokosch, 5 Scott Murray, 4 Chris Bentley, 3 Geoff Cross, 2 Dougie Hall, 1 Allan Jacobsen
Replacements: 16 Andrew Kelly, 17 Alasdair Dickinson, 18 Matt Mustchin, 19 Simon Taylor, 20 John Senio, 21 Duncan Hodge, 22 Matt Dey

Referee: David Changeleng (SRU)

Even though everyone says that the Weegies are favourites for this one, I would think that we'll overcome our poor run of form to get a win. The win is the most important thing. I might shoot through to the land of poverty after work to see this one.

I wouldn't have thought that Glasgow would be favourites, I know they're playing at gome and everything but the league table alone is enough to convince me that it should be an away win despite recent European form.

Well yeah, I mean I'm not reading into the stats. We've played better opposition with a weaker side in two of our 4 defeats, the first defeat to Glouscter was honourable (the 2nd one we were pants though).

but Glasgow are hardly up to Gloucester's standard now, and it's not been a bad start 10-3 up already despite Setanta teletext saying the game had been called off. :wacko:

Shame for the Gunners that they couldn't continue their good start but Glasgow played some decent rugby, will be dissappointed that they didn't get the bonus point as it was there for the taking, shouldn't make much of a difference though as they're that far ahead of the Borders in the race for the HEC spot.

Still ahead of Glasgow...tis a poor run of form we're on but at least we've got the break to regroup.

who was your man who put in the hit on Taylor with about 3 minutes left, that was class alright.

Latest posts