• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Glitches Galore?

Originally posted by SteveG@Jan 25 2006, 05:24 PM
I really have to laugh. This forum is almost a mirror image of the Sidhe forums for RL2, except you guys go out of your way to justify RC2006's bugs instead. RL2 was widely criticised for having bugs by several on this forum, yet RC2006 has obvious bugs and most of you say "It's OK, we'll get used to them."

There's goes any credibility this forum had, I'm afraid.
<

I certainly don't think RL2 is perfect by any means, but to pan one game for having bugs then attempt to explain away bugs in another similar game is hypocritical.
To sum up..............

.......BOTH games are crap representations of our beloved sports..............

......just one is more crap then the other.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 12:18 AM
...And you're playing videogames? What the hell is wrong with you?

<
Only during recovery time m8
<

ak47 enters the room loaded

looks at Steve G's post
<

ak47 yawns like a cheshire cat
<

"Welcome to 1st grade pal"
<

Well, after a few hours of play, I have yet to see any bugs, save the one where part of the body is in touch, and one, a very occasional one at that, when the AI suddenly decides to throw a huge pass at least 40 yards behind it.........

Man Rugby League 2 kicks this game to (expletive). The tackle animations in RL2 are smoother and look more real. The kicking and goal kicking are better and the gameplay is just perfect.

Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest@Jan 28 2006, 07:02 PM
Man Rugby League 2 kicks this game to (expletive). The tackle animations in RL2 are smoother and look more real. The kicking and goal kicking are better and the gameplay is just perfect.
<

thanks for that Mario's love child.

<

Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest@Jan 28 2006, 07:02 PM
You've played both? Great. What's the control like in RC2006? I found it just silly in RL2...

[/bait]

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 07:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Rugbyleague2Guest
@Jan 28 2006, 07:02 PM
You've played both? Great. What's the control like in RC2006? I found it just silly in RL2...

[/bait] [/b]
I found the controls difficult in RC (I only hired it) but I have been playing RL2 for weeks so that added to it.

Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest+Jan 28 2006, 07:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rugbyleague2Guest @ Jan 28 2006, 07:15 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 07:12 PM

[/bait]
I found the controls difficult in RC (I only hired it) but I have been playing RL2 for weeks so that added to it. [/b]
My bad. I meant the controllability. As in the how easily you can move the players in-game. One of the most important parts of a rugby game...Which Sidhe didn't do very well...

[/bait]

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 07:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 07:19 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest@Jan 28 2006, 07:15 PM

[/bait]

I found the controls difficult in RC (I only hired it) but I have been playing RL2 for weeks so that added to it.
My bad. I meant the controllability. As in the how easily you can move the players in-game. One of the most important parts of a rugby game...Which Sidhe didn't do very well...

[/bait] [/b]
I think Sidhe made the game with great controllability. Also why in the world do you put [/bait] at the end of all your posts.

Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest+Jan 28 2006, 06:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rugbyleague2Guest @ Jan 28 2006, 06:46 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 07:19 PM

[/bait]

[/bait]
I think Sidhe made the game with great controllability. Also why in the world do you put [/bait] at the end of all your posts. [/b]
Because he's trying to bait you
<
. Just tell me though, would you leave the motion engine alone for the sequel? Don't you think it needs a tune up?

Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest+Jan 28 2006, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rugbyleague2Guest @ Jan 28 2006, 07:46 PM)</div>

[/bait]

[/bait]
I think Sidhe made the game with great controllability. Also why in the world do you put [/bait] at the end of all your posts. [/b]
Ha. Sorry... Yeah, I was just trying to provoke you so I could say something... I was planning something... You didn't take it like I was hoping. Nevermind.
<

Oh, and welcome to the forums...

I'd stay away from knowsley with a name like yours... Just a heads up...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 07:52 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest@Jan 28 2006, 07:46 PM

[/bait]

[/bait]

I think Sidhe made the game with great controllability. Also why in the world do you put [/bait] at the end of all your posts.
Ha. Sorry... Yeah, I was just trying to provoke you so I could say something... I was planning something... You didn't take it like I was hoping. Nevermind.
<

I'd stay away from knowsley with a name like yours... Just a heads up... [/b]
You all do realise who I am if you have been to the Sidhe forums. BTW I knew what you were doing but I didn't know how to bring it up.

Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest+Jan 28 2006, 08:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rugbyleague2Guest @ Jan 28 2006, 08:32 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 07:52 PM

[/bait]

[/bait]

<

You all do realise who I am if you have been to the Sidhe forums. BTW I knew what you were doing but I didn't know how to bring it up. [/b]
Uh yeah. I'd rather get my nuts bitten off by chimpanzee and my penis sliced down the middle with a rusty craft knife guzzling back camel **** mixed with cat spew and having my eyes gouged out with a toe covered with mud and blood and fresh bird **** whilst sitting on a lit barbecue getting poked with tongs and forks and spatulas than go back to the Sidhe forums... No offense...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 07:52 PM)</div>

[/bait]

[/bait]

<

I'd stay away from knowsley with a name like yours... Just a heads up... [/b]
Naw im all for letting the youngsters have their fun... they soon get bored
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 28 2006, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 28 2006, 09:41 PM)</div>

[/bait]

[/bait]

<

<
[/b]
Oh **** it's Mr. Knowsleyroad!!

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 28 2006, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 28 2006, 09:41 PM)</div>

[/bait]

[/bait]

<

<
[/b]
I'm not really trying to cause anything hence I said "I might have to go do some doo doo stiring
<
" The key thing being
<
. My name is this because when I can't put in Guest I put in this.

Latest posts