• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Glitches Galore?

I would just like to take this time to congratulate you on being member no. 1,333 (god stuff umo btw. That's right. God stuff)

Not a particular milestone or anything, but a very nice sounding number.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 11:05 PM
I would just like to take this time to congratulate you on being member no. 1,333 (god stuff umo btw. That's right. God stuff)

Not a particular milestone or anything, but a very nice sounding number.
Thank I will be honoured to accept my award
<
<
<

I don't know if I'm the best person to give you an award...

Y'know, theres a reason why they keep me wrapped up in three straight jackets...

Actually, speaking of, could you be a doll and loosen this top one a little bit, it's getting a little hot. I need a little room to breath... Please?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 28 2006, 11:14 PM

Y'know, theres a reason why they keep me wrapped up in three straight jackets...

Actually, speaking of, could you be a doll and loosen this top one a little bit, it's getting a little hot. I need a little room to breath... Please?
Sure. You wouldn't happen to have a paper clip by any chance to undo these shackles
<

Originally posted by Rugbyleague2Guest+Jan 28 2006, 11:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rugbyleague2Guest @ Jan 28 2006, 11:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 28 2006, 11:14 PM

Sure. You wouldn't happen to have a paper clip by any chance to undo these shackles
<
[/b]
f*** You!! What's with all the accusations!? It's like bloody 1984! All this f***ing monitoring! What's it to you!??

...Oh, and in response to your question... Yes. Yes I have.