• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Glitches

i also find that when you kick the ball and it defelcts of the opposition and goes out, they get the lineout trow. wtf!!

also when the ai steps out they just carry on running till the selection menu comes up.

these are minor glitches so I dont really care.
the game still kicks ass.

Originally posted by stevemagoo@Mar 8 2006, 12:24 AM
Last night - i could have thrown the game out the window - got the game over crap for being broke the other day in WL, so i started again with the chiefs, played about 8 games solid, won both my knockout cup games, put a sweet squad together, and decided i had finished for the day once i dispatched the gunners. so there we are,  second half, 75 mins, 22 points ahead....basically the game was won. The gunners have the ball, i've selected my best tackler and started to charge before the pass is slung out towards the OH so as to smash him...time it perfectly....press dive tackle to take him out................BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
The game freezes with an uber-annoying buzz and i have to turn it off. All the good work down the tubes!!! i felt like smashing something...
Yup, does this to me but normally on the Penelty Menus. It happened on 2004 (once or twice) and a fair few times on 2005. Bloody annoying. I just save after every game now. <_<

Another glitch I have noticed, but it rarely happens is;

* The conversion meter goes missing

This has only happened 4 or 5 times but it is really annoying. I scored a crappy try, so I wanted to skip the highlights, so I placed the ball where I wanted it. After I selected the spot, I noticed that concersion meter isn't there. I had to guess the timing & missed the kick that was right underneath the posts.

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 16 2006, 11:38 AM
Another glitch I have noticed, but it rarely happens is;

* The conversion meter goes missing

This has only happened 4 or 5 times but it is really annoying. I scored a crappy try, so I wanted to skip the highlights, so I placed the ball where I wanted it. After I selected the spot, I noticed that concersion meter isn't there. I had to guess the timing & missed the kick that was right underneath the posts.
never happened to me on 05 or 06

:huh: why dont you open your left eye...... <_< duh! :ph34r:

Wow, the kicking metre thing happened to me 6 times in a row! Damn it.

Also scrums and the 90 degree turn - you can't get a feed from this!? The oppositon get the ball when they wheel your feed 90 degrees but when the scrum is wheeled on the opp's feed they keep getting the god damn ball back.

I played a friendly with France(me) against NZ last night on elite.

It all started with umaga getting injured replaced by mcalister. then mcalister got injured replced by weepu. eventually everyone on the bench that came on at centre got injured till there was no one left.
at the end of the game anton aloiver and some other prop was at centre. it was madness.

it was by far the funnest game ive played so far. i won 55-40 in the end.

Latest posts