• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Goal should have 2 bars

The end of play:
Under the current law, when play stops after full-time, play ends (except in the case of PK).
However, this should be changed.
Not only in the case of PK, in the case of all-fouls play does not end.
However, the side who received foul can end play by declaring "play over" to the referee.

In the last World Cup final, after 80mins (NZ 8-7 France), France committed a foul and NZ kicked the ball out, and the game ended. However, there is no need to kick the ball out. Declare "play over" to the referee. What do you think?

Mods!

Can we please get this retard out of here. He has now essentially taken all of his previous threads' topics, and put them all under this thread. That to me counts as double posting, and to an extent trolling!

I am amazed that you give this idiot any response......an argument can only be an argument where there are two sides.......let him/her stew in their own juice without the oxegyn of a response and they will curl up and shrivel!!!!

In the last World Cup final, after 80mins (NZ 8-7 France), France committed a foul and NZ kicked the ball out, and the game ended. However, there is no need to kick the ball out. Declare "play over" to the referee. What do you think?

I have a better idea. When we reach 80 minutes. If a team gives away a penalty, the other team has the chance to "double or nothing". In which, if they elect a scrum, and win that scrum, their score gets doubled. It would definitely add to the excitement of the game.

I also have another idea can you please tell me what you think. What if all the forwards in a rugby game had to run around the field on broomsticks. And instead of scoring a try they just had to run the ball into the opposition in-goal like in NFL. In winter they could also wear cloaks. And on days starting with S they can throw the ball forward.

Everyone in rugby wants scrums to stop being time-consuming, for so many fouls to happen etc. But instead of abandoning the scrum, people want a stable scrum. Would this bother you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tpp0FNXiXk#t=26m38s

Is stable scrum really possible? I am no historian of Rugby, but I am interested in the formation of Rugby Laws. How and Why was scrum introduced to Rugby Football? Were there also hand-using Footballs without scrum?

And I think that scrum (except 5m scrum for carry-back) is not good, because the side who committed foul can get the ball.

By the way, could you tell me the stadium of the video? How long are the ingoals of that stadium?

Mods!

Can we please get this retard out of here. He has now essentially taken all of his previous threads' topics, and put them all under this thread. That to me counts as double posting, and to an extent trolling!

I am amazed that you give this idiot any response......an argument can only be an argument where there are two sides.......let him/her stew in their own juice without the oxegyn of a response and they will curl up and shrivel!!!!

See...this is the difference between dogs and cats. Dogs just kill their prey and get it over with, while cats like to bat it around and play with it for a while before going in for the fatal bite.

Me? I'm a cat.

Meow.

=^..^=

das

Is stable scrum really possible? I am no historian of Rugby, but I am interested in the formation of Rugby Laws. How and Why was scrum introduced to Rugby Football? Were there also hand-using Footballs without scrum?

And I think that scrum (except 5m scrum for carry-back) is not good, because the side who committed foul can get the ball.

By the way, could you tell me the stadium of the video? How long are the ingoals of that stadium?

It shows you about 45 seconds into the video what the name of the Stadium is.

It shows you about 45 seconds into the video what the name of the Stadium is.

Oh sorry, it was ANZ Stadium, Sydney.
By the way, I believe that the decision of Australia's capital was wrong. Sydney should have been the capital.

We have been gifted with a prophet in Sige, with ideas far beyond his time. It makes sense that you primitives can't understand his infinite wisdom. You ban Sige, you bring the end days upon yourself.
I'm gonna go rep him again now.

Mods!

Yep. The danger in arguing with idiots is that you risk being dragged down to their level and beaten with experience.

I have a better idea. When we reach 80 minutes. If a team gives away a penalty, the other team has the chance to "double or nothing". In which, if they elect a scrum, and win that scrum, their score gets doubled. It would definitely add to the excitement of the game.

I also have another idea can you please tell me what you think. What if all the forwards in a rugby game had to run around the field on broomsticks. And instead of scoring a try they just had to run the ball into the opposition in-goal like in NFL. In winter they could also wear cloaks. And on days starting with S they can throw the ball forward.

Interesting ideas.

I'm down for double or nothing.

Oh sorry, it was ANZ Stadium, Sydney.
By the way, I believe that the decision of Australia's capital was wrong. Sydney should have been the capital.
Bhahahaha having a go at STRAYAAAH's capital now.

Classic.

Laws about dropout.
In the case of touchdown, dropout must be done from ingoal. The opponents must be behind the 22m area.
In the case of fair-catch, dropout must be done from the 22m area. The opponents must be behind the nearer 10m line. (Although I would doubt the necessity of fair-catch.)

And Rugby should go actual playing time. According to here, the actual playing time was 44.3% in the 2011 World Cup. If so, Rugby Union should go 20mins half (playing time).

I formally apologize for my posts on this thread. Thought I was fighting a war that just wasn't the right one. I see what's going on now and I'd like to.......sorry, my stomach hurts I'll finish this post...mmm later.

I formally apologize for my posts on this thread. Thought I was fighting a war that just wasn't the right one. I see what's going on now and I'd like to.......sorry, my stomach hurts I'll finish this post...mmm later.

C'est une blague n'est-ce pas!!!

Reading through this thread was so entertaining.

Sige you are my hero.

Latest posts