• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Goal should have 2 bars

If ever a time this was relevant

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Iu7vySQbgXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

C'est une blague n'est-ce pas!!!

no I really do apologize. I've made a terrible, terrible mistake over this, and as a guy who....oh God, the terrible indigestion again !!......

If we were assholes he'd be trying to **** us.

laugh.gif

didn't catch this.

Yes, that is actually logically stable. You can't be (female) assholes, because then I'd be turned on by you...
I like you guys now...as people.

Last edited:
If we were assholes he'd be trying to **** us.

:lol:
didn't catch this.

Yes, that is actually logically stable. You can't be (female) assholes, because then I'd be turned on by you...
I like you guys now...as people.

EDIT: AAAAAHHHH!!!! How do I delete this post !!!!?!

Last edited:
A new law:

Conversion kickers must juggle 2 rugby balls for 5 seconds.

If successful - they can make an *application to the referee in order to be able to kick it with his boots. Should the application fail/be rejected, the kicker must then be forced to either complete the conversion barefoot whilst using their opposite kicking foot, or via Rugby Challenge 2 on PS3 (Hardest difficulty).

In the event the juggle is unsuccessful, the conversion kicker must send a duck-faced selfie wearing only a pink leather boa, to everyone on their contacts list and published on Twitter ("Twittah" for Strayans).

*NB - application has $35 admin fee and is non-refundable.

New Law (this is for serious): Try 6 points, conversion 1 point; penalty kicks 2 points. What do you think?

New Law (this is for serious): Try 6 points, conversion 1 point; penalty kicks 2 points. What do you think?

I think we won't see many tries being scored on account of players killing the ball at the breakdown and pulling down the resulting rolling mauls from the 5m line-out because giving away penalties just isn't a penalty any more.

Goal's size is:

Width -- 5.5m
Height -- 16m
Bars -- 3m and 16m (In Rugby League, goal posts are 16m high)

This is the best, I think. Any opinions?

Latest posts