• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Going to a Game???

G

getofmeland

<div align="center">The Rugby Forum Needs You!!!
</div>
If your going to a game of Rugby, why not take your camera and take some pictures of the game...

And once you have taken your pics, upload them to the gallery...

We would like to have a selection of Fan pics which other members can view...

So come on Join in the Rugby Fun!!!

Think I'm off to Headingly to see the Tykes run 100 past Waterloo.....could be painful but I think I should be there for them. Pics to follow

Think I'm off to Headingly to see the Tykes run 100 past Waterloo.....could be painful but I think I should be there for them. Pics to follow
[/b]
i will post some of the photos i got

I'm off to see Canada and Fiji. I'll take some photos of those Canadian Superstars. :cheers:

I'm going to France-Argentina for the opening of the world cup on september. I will take some pics of the ceremony, and mostly of the match !

Will go and take some this weekend .... But it is only Lions & Valke. Atleast the danicng ladies is always a treat

:D 8th august my first game of rugby in MONTHS. my junior college playing against the polytechnic im studying in now.

predictably i'm going to sell out the polytechnic, im playing for the jc! i'll try to get some pics tho

Are there Rugby games in the Midwest United States?

It seems like the USA team has a practice camp in Colorado, but then most of the players are either in California, play pro, or are islanders and life overseas.

Where do American rugby fans go to watch games at?

Are there Rugby games in the Midwest United States?

It seems like the USA team has a practice camp in Colorado, but then most of the players are either in California, play pro, or are islanders and life overseas.

Where do American rugby fans go to watch games at? [/b]
What sort of game are you wanting to see?
The Rugby Super League is played all across the US...there are 14 teams from different cities.
This summer you can catch the Eagles v Munster in Chicago.
Almost Every University have clubs, therefore a lot of opportunities to see rugby.

I've got some pictures of Cardiff Blues vs Leicester Tiger Heineken Cup group match is the Millenium Stadium from ages ago. Am probably going to see Blues vs Gloucester friendly soon, and am definatley going to see Wales vs Argentina. I keep forgetting to bring my camera to Internationals and Blues games though...

I will try and take some pics next time i go to a game but always find it hard as the zoom on my camera is pretty rubbish.

has anyone got any suggestions or tips for taking pics at games?

Going to the Perth Spirit v West Sydney Rams (or whatever they call themselves) on Friday, I'll take a picture of the 70-0 (to the Spirit) scoreline at the end of the game :)

I watched the Scotland team train on the beach at St. Andrews a couple of weeks ago, forgot my camera though. (shame, any women on here would like the entire team with no shirts on ;) )

I'm going to the Scotland - South Africa game. Should be good. I'll take some photos.

was at the Wales - Pumas game yest - too far from the action to get any decent shots and camera won't record the awesome sound of the Welsh Anthem in welsh...

Latest posts