• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Goldeneye ... its coming back

Will be getting this. Hope it turns out half decent, as the oiginal was a pure work of art. No reapeat of the mess that was Perfect Dark Zero please.

Edit: online multiplayer should make this game totally worthwile. God I can't wait...

Last edited:
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

Why is Daniel Craig Bond though?

Unfair! I'm seriously tempted to buy a wii at the moment, it seems like they're getting all the best ***les at the moment. It would be a really smart avenue for Nintendo to pursue actually, that of restoring classic games with the new controllers and interface. I'd love a go at Mortal Kombat on the Wii.

Yes! That looks quality
Thank God my girlfriend bought a Wii (i already use it more than her with RL3 :p )

They should've got Brosnan though, not Craig

**WARNING - POTENTIALLY SLANDEROUS COMMENT**

I never saw what all the fuss was about with the original game.

**WARNING - POTENTIALLY SLANDEROUS COMMENT**

I never saw what all the fuss was about with the original game.
Probably because you were still wearing diapers. However, for me, it was the video game of my university experience. We would just revolve in and out of the game inbetween classes...4 people were always playing at any given time.

Goldenyeye without Brosnan? Ok, you barely saw him anyway seeing as how its 1st person. That does look pretty good. If it
has the same amount of levels complete with the multi difficulties that changes the number of ememies, then I will get this for sure. Ill remain on the fence for now though. I think it will probaly be short and the levels will be too linear and nothing like the original, thats my fear anyway. Hopefully Im wrong.

Man, Goldeneye was the first video game I ever really played (I think pokemon blue for Gameboy was 1st) played. I loved it. Great to see it come back, sad that it is only coming back on Wii.

Wooo! I'm actually only 17 but I grew up on this game too :p I actually still even have it and a working N64, and have had plenty of awesome hours on it with mates :D such a good game, def one of the all-time greats of FPS! Interestingly - the split screen multiplayer is what a lot of Wii FPS's have lacked imo, only one that crops to mind is Red Steel - not even Call of Duty or Medal of Honor had them. So they are tapping into one of the best markets they can, especially with one of the N64's greatest games. I always hoped they'd release it as a downloadable classic game like they did with Super Mario 64, but this is even better :D Wonder if it'll support online split screen multiplayer? Doubt it, but that would be beast!

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

Why is Daniel Craig Bond though?

at a guess I would say he is probably already contracted to be in any bond games and getting Brosnan would have been more money or perhaps legally not possible.

I'll probably get it since I need a few more good 4 player local games for the wii.

Id expect it to be built on the similar code to the original and upgraded to make it a modern game.

Cymro, do you condone violent conduct on the rugby pitch? That's so NOT extreme!

Latest posts