• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Good Morning A__holes!

O

O'Rothlain

Well, hello there, all! It's 3am my time (so if you live in Ireland, or that other nearby island full of ***** and a few nice people it'd be 9 or something) and I'm just getting in from a night of bouncing idiots starting St. Paddy's day a night early.
As you all know I fully intend on watching Ireland win the 6 Nations tomorrow, which airs live in the US at 8 am, my time. So, as you sit there, all cozy, well rested and sipping your tea and eating your biscuits, I just want to issue a big "Good Morning, A__holes" for living on a side of the world where you don't have tape delays and time differences to watch rugby. Wankers!
So, I'm off for my few hours of much deserved rest, just to wake up and enjoy the sport that our great forum rotates around: Hopscotch....ahhhhh, fooled you, I know...RUGBY.

Well, hello there, all! It's 3am my time (so if you live in Ireland, or that other nearby island full of ***** and a few nice people it'd be 9 or something) and I'm just getting in from a night of bouncing idiots starting St. Paddy's day a night early.
As you all know I fully intend on watching Ireland win the 6 Nations tomorrow, which airs live in the US at 8 am, my time. So, as you sit there, all cozy, well rested and sipping your tea and eating your biscuits, I just want to issue a big "Good Morning, A__holes" for living on a side of the world where you don't have tape delays and time differences to watch rugby. Wankers!
So, I'm off for my few hours of much deserved rest, just to wake up and enjoy the sport that our great forum rotates around: Hopscotch....ahhhhh, fooled you, I know...RUGBY.
[/b]

Your CD of 'Jump Up' by House of Pain will be worn through by now I guess. Hope you manage to get one more spin of it later on today. How's the River Dance shoes, are they worn out yet, too?

To all the micks and people in other parts of the world who think that St. Patrick's day is important because Guinness tell them it is.
northern-ireland-flag.png

Have a good un! :D

Your CD of 'Jump Up' by House of Pain will be worn through by now I guess. Hope you manage to get one more spin of it later on today. How's the River Dance shoes, are they worn out yet, too?
[/b]
They're all worn out, as is my Shillelagh...your mum can really go all night, right boys?

To all the micks and people in other parts of the world who think that St. Patrick's day is important because Guinness tell them it is.
northern-ireland-flag.png

Have a good un! :D
[/b]
I have seen more Guinness today than I ever thought possible...
keg.jpg

home for a two hour nap, then back to the pub! Watching Manly v. Canabera NRL match...c'mon Raiders!

House of Pain got battered when they came to Liverpool. I don't think they've ever been back. The story I heard was they picked the wrong crowd to throw a bottle into.

I donned my An Dun shirt & sang my customary chorus of Fields of Athenry but didn't go mental or anything.

Latest posts