Gopperth promises dynamic impact

Discussion in 'Aviva Premiership / LV Cup' started by Bullitt, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Aug 7 2009, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    "SH Mercenaries are common place in the North East " - Kinda sounds like they come begging towards the money, but I guess it could also mean that the money comes to them.

Although by that comment I do hope that you'd be in agreement that it'd be fantastic to limit every club up there to one import from anywhere below the equator? After all, no-one likes a mercenary.

4. cyRil

cyRil Guest

I would fully endorse this.
    The GP would be f***ed though! :eek:

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Aug 6 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    "SH Mercenaries are common place in the North East " - Kinda sounds like they come begging towards the money, but I guess it could also mean that the money comes to them.

Although by that comment I do hope that you'd be in agreement that it'd be fantastic to limit every club up there to one import from anywhere below the equator? After all, no-one likes a mercenary.
    [/b][/quote]

Signing quality I don't mind (Such as McAlistair, Spencer & JdV). However when teams sign utter garbage instead of promoting and supporting the youngsters (e.g. Robbie Kempson, Vaughn Going), it's laziness from the clubs' development.

6. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Mercenary? Makes it sound like he wasn't one f*** up away from causing a pitch invasion at Eden Park which would've resulted in him floating in a suitcase in the Hauraki Gulf.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!