• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Got the demo - I need a rule check tho?

talking about a demo serge, not a full game.
i'll be the first to buy the full game when it will be released here in france (not before march 17th
<
) !!!

if i had the opportunity to share a demo i would do it immediately for the forum.Firstly bcose i like this forum and the majority of ppl in here,and then i think it s not illegal bcoase we r talkin bout a demo...so nothin bad if u think every videogame company put it on their site for free.

you know what i think? i think raziel should send me the demo in the mail. we'd al be better off then.
<

Originally posted by frenchsam@Mar 3 2005, 08:06 AM
talking about a demo serge, not a full game.
i'll be the first to buy the full game when it will be released here in france (not before march 17th
<
) !!!
where did you get your infos man, every game store i called, every site that has a release date calendar says that the game will be out on march 10 th in europe (by the sound of your name, you must be french, right........)

Originally posted by Handsomebob+Mar 3 2005, 07:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Handsomebob @ Mar 3 2005, 07:39 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 3 2005, 07:32 AM

Raz, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had it (though I still don't know what the hell they're talking about.  Emule?  Electronic-Mule?)
Your kidding right
Don't tell me you don't know about Peer2Peer............

Ok , let's act like you actually don't know.
it's the best way to get anything on the internet.
Movies, Games, Mp3 music, software .....you name it.

This type of file sharing system has put the fear in the mind of lots of CEO's around the world.

http://www.emule-project.net/home/

go check it [/b]
Peer2Peer . . . mp3 . . . internet . . . file sharing . . .

Bob, could you please speak English, as I can only understand a little French.

Thank you. (I'm lucky to find the 'On' button on my computer, let alone this forum. I know naaaaaatheeeeeeng.)

dudes ... I'm not a big fan of P2P if its done in the same vein as Kazaa... I've spent to many of my living hours having to clean shite off my PC 'cuz of that and I don't intend having to do it all again

(I'm currently wiping enuff spyware, malware and trojans off my machine at the minute to take over the world)

I will however look into the idea of getting it onto one of the torrent sites... (so don't despair - or hurl abuse!)... you'll have to leave it with me for a day... as I've said... my machine is gettin' more malicious shite on it by the day so I would not be leaving the PC on for great extended periods of time (day or night)

... but I'm not ruling it out... so take a deep breath... and start composing that phone call to Laporte

when you share on emule, people have access to only one folder wich is called "incoming" in you're emule folder, not to all your pc.
no probs with trojans or others because the only thing you put in the "incoming" folder is this amazing demo iso image.
but take it easy man, do what you want to do.
and don't worry, you irish guys will win 6 nations tournament even i don't call laporte.
<

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Mar 3 2005, 12:52 PM
dudes ... I'm not a big fan of P2P if its done in the same vein as Kazaa... I've spent to many of my living hours having to clean shite off my PC 'cuz of that and I don't intend having to do it all again

(I'm currently wiping enuff spyware, malware and trojans off my machine at the minute to take over the world)

I will however look into the idea of getting it onto one of the torrent sites... (so don't despair - or hurl abuse!)... you'll have to leave it with me for a day... as I've said... my machine is gettin' more malicious shite on it by the day so I would not be leaving the PC on for great extended periods of time (day or night)

... but I'm not ruling it out... so take a deep breath... and start composing that phone call to Laporte
You'd be the biggest legend around here if you could pull it off bud! At least have a go anyway though.

C'mon do it, do it please ;-) I love Ireland, I love beer, what I gotta say to make you do it?? :) I even purchased Rugby 2001 yesterday just to play some rugby cos I can no longer wait!! :)

I've just noticed on www.[b]*REMOVED*[/b]py.com ... that a version of the demo of R2005 has appeared under the "Latest *REMOVED*" section and then under the "Games" section... called DemoR2005, 1.39GB ...

Does anybody wish to give it a go?

I'm sure any assistance with the whole, create a torrent/find a tracker/then upload it process would be appreciated by the person trying to get it up and going.... just an idea tho!

it actually wouldnt let me because i dont have the program that you need to open it. i guess someone else should try

thanks raz. its downloading now, but its stuck at 0%. i guess that could be because its a ps2 demo?

I dunno what the story is ... the guy BigPappaPump mentioned as having put it up may be having a problem with his tracker or something like that

... any info from anybody who has put a torrent up before I'm sure would be of great benefit to him/her !

Raziel are u trying to share the demo with us?if ur answer is yes let me know we could talk in private and makin a step by step to share it with emule.

have you ever tried BitTorrent Badboy?

... it allows you to download a application in separate chunks (not necessarily from the start to the end of the app, depending on whats available from other "seeders" you could have the end before the start if you know what I mean), therefore allowing you to restart whenever you like etc, etc

let me know what you think and we'll see if we can't get something sorted with this other "guy" ?
<

PM me

I've eMule up and running for those who might find that a little interesting ... Badboy?

... so somebody gimme a shout if they wanna try this thing... have only let my shared folder be visivle to "friends" so I reckon that means I'll need addresses or some **** to let folk connect ... let me know what you think and I'll see about fixing something up ...

reply here... I'll be back on in 20 mins (12:00am GMT) to see if anyone is interested so my Pc can be on all night and until lunch time 2moro (I gotta go to Cork for the weekend so it won't be back up until Sun evening (10pm -ish GMT)

... let me know

ok raziel im here waiting...let me know what u need to know to start the file sharing....
here it is my msn contact : [email protected] it would be better if we talk in private

Latest posts