• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Got the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been answered numerous times by both HB and the TRF Staff:

There are 30 man squads inthe game, in the form of:
Matchday 22
Reserves

Sorry Olly. Thought it would be like previous HB games for the RWC where you had a huge team roster to select from.

Sorry for that.

Sorry Olly. Thought it would be like previous HB games for the RWC where you had a huge team roster to select from.

Sorry for that.

Don't be sorry mate... You had a question and you asked it :)

maybe a thanks is in order from those of you that didnt believe him

I'm currently eating my jockstrap - gritty. Yea sorry for not believing you mate, just we've had way too many charlatans in the past. Ok now...where are the vids?? : )

Video please!!! Pumped for this game. Do you think it might come out a bit earlier?

Please list the lisenced/unlisenced teams... thanks

I'm beginning to think that with the super low-res pics and the squad for Wales being all he showed, that maybe it's actually a friend of his that has the game and is in the role he said and he's maybe asked his mate for the Wales Squad and a couple of pics and his mate emailed them though to him that way.

That's not what I think yet, but given the lack of info since, something like that is gradually looking more likely. :)

It has got very quiet in here alright C A, something doesn't add up.

Would understand if you were psyched about the game coming out that you'd want to play it as much as possible and not be constantly fielding questions on a forum... but I still think there was alot more that could have been provided last night.

And for a 28yr old Marketing Company employee in Dublin/Leinster to have phone/camera of that poor a quality defies a certain amount of belief!

QuicheBuns ... where'd you go?

Bit early to say if it's 'as bad'. One thing I can point out, that my female housemate even picked up on was: ' Why when break away and are running towards the line, do all of your players and the opposition follow you like a herd of cattle?' Which I thought sumed it up. It looks very stupid on try replays. I also have to say the running lines are poor, as you make a line break and put the foot down, your team mates are very far behind you, so the supporting lines don't seem to follow in a realistic way.
The player likenesses are also not very accurate, some are, but many arent.
The stadiums look great I think, and there are plenty of them!
Also, someone asked about anthems, none yet, although I havn't played an actual world cup yet, just test matches and a warm up tour.
Ireland are the highest ranked European Team on 87, think then France 86, and England 85. New Zealand are 91. Although I can confirm those when I'm home tonight and will have my first chance to actually play for a few hours straight.​

Right, a lot of requests in this thread. I work long hours, so havn't really sat down properly with it, but will get a chance tonight, and I'II put what info on that I can, like Team Ratings, Licensed teams/stadiums etc. It looked to me like most of the stadiums were there, of the bigger nations anyway.
Sorry about the pic quality, was off my blackberry cos my camera was dead. I will use my camera to do photo's/vids of it over the next day or two.

Only read the last couple of comments there lads. Everything I've said on this thread is the truth, my circumstances were just **** last night and didn't allow me to upload/give you all of the info, that you guys requested! All queries will be answered today/tomorrow I'd say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man, not doubting you've got access to it but we're all just dying for more information and for us to know you had the game, get some info and then you go quiet, probably kinda deflated everyone and got us questioning again.

You could still do with a better phone tho! ;)

Hopefully Samoa are licensed definitely my Second favorite international side, a must have personally :)

Ha, I've been telling my boss that for ages, think theres one on the way soon! My apologies for straving peeps of info, will increase tonight.
So the best way to tell if a team is licensed is to check them on the selection page and see if its just a country flag, or the full official emblem? Going out to training from 6pm-9pm tonight but that's the first thing I'II do later as its straight forward and quick. Will try get the info up even before I go out at 6pm!

Liking the look of that Welsh squad. All we need is a squad download to update it and we shall be off. May still be hope for the "Orange One" in HD :p :p :p They can just use 08's likeness, that was actually really good :D :D

Liking the look of that Welsh squad. All we need is a squad download to update it and we shall be off. May still be hope for the "Orange One" in HD :p :p :p They can just use 08's likeness, that was actually really good :D :D

Urm... Lee Byrne lol

no gavin henson!! :D we need him in the game lol i agree TVH11 mate the 08 version of him was pretty good just need to add a little more tan to him :D

Ok, here is the list of the Licensed Teams, according to the method of looking at the team selection screen and judging whether its the Rugby emblem or just the nation's flag.

Licensed Teams
England
France
Ireland
Italy
Scotland
South Africa
USA
Wales
Argentina
Canada

Unlicensed Teams
Fiji
Georgia
Japan
Namibia
New Zealand
Romania
Russia
Samoa
Tonga
Australia

Not sure how much longer I'II be allowed on the
is forum! If contact stops it means my accounts been suspended! Just trying to spread the love!

Peace out brothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts