• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas stories

S

St Helens RLFC

It's out everywhere.

You've got the game, you've got the experiences, so tell us your stories right here.

(Idea copyright captainamerica 2004)

Damnit. I thought this would be rocking, but, alas, I suppose we're all stuck in missions and trying to progress. Not a lot on the 'adventure' front.

Hell, I don't have anything to add.

Other than stealing the parachute from the building in Los Santos, stealing a plane, and then trying to climb as high as possible to do a magnificient jump. Kept climbing, but couldn't understand why I saw the city above me?????

Ended up doing a loopty-loop. Oops.

So I jumped out, parachuted and enjoyed the view, watched the plane plummet onto the beach, and then I tried to land on a moving car -- failed.

Then I went and beat up a hooker.

That's kinda how all my adventures end these days: Dead hookers.

Don't get me wrong, if the game had dinosaurs or dwarves -- I'd beat them up. Until then, it's hookers.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Nov 9 2004, 06:44 AM
Damnit. I thought this would be rocking, but, alas, I suppose we're all stuck in missions and trying to progress. Not a lot on the 'adventure' front.

Hell, I don't have anything to add.

Other than stealing the parachute from the building in Los Santos, stealing a plane, and then trying to climb as high as possible to do a magnificient jump. Kept climbing, but couldn't understand why I saw the city above me?????

Ended up doing a loopty-loop. Oops.

So I jumped out, parachuted and enjoyed the view, watched the plane plummet onto the beach, and then I tried to land on a moving car -- failed.

Then I went and beat up a hooker.

That's kinda how all my adventures end these days: Dead hookers.

Don't get me wrong, if the game had dinosaurs or dwarves -- I'd beat them up. Until then, it's hookers.
yep

funnest way to get places is too fly then jump

i have finished the game, and now buying all the property and will treat my GF's.

Originally posted by ak47@Nov 9 2004, 01:27 PM
i have finished the game, and now buying all the property and will treat my GF's.
How the hell have you finished the game?

I take it, you mean all the missions, but surely you're not at 100%? Are you?

Christ, I'm not out of Los Santos yet (playing very slowly, as you can see)

edit* saw your post in the other gta thread.

I hate finishing games quickly (unless it's solitare or minesweeper.) especially if it's GTA.

Well, I went on a road trip with 7 homies, one coach, and a pocketful of dreams.

I took a fw pictures of the homies in front of the bus before I left, and then set out to mount chiliad. After a long drive, I finally made it to the top. Took a few pictures, took in the spectacular view on the observation deck, and then took more pictures. I was trying to get a picture of me looking out into the sunset at the highest point of the mountain, the homies followed me and one immediately plummeted to his death, (Eddie).

I was devastated, so I decided to take the rest of the homies down the mountain and back to Grove Street before more got hurt. I walked down the steepest parts of the mountain to save time, and they did real good in following me, until about halfway down. 4 of the homies must have been running too fast because they flew off the slope and fell to the ground, screaming all the way. (Spike, Bats, Nicky, and Leo) I took a picture of their dead bodies and continued on with Spanky Edwards and Billy. I took some more pictures of them with the forest in the background, and eventually made it almost to the road. I jumped off the final ledge. But apparently I misjudged the height of that ledge, the fall killed me, Spanky Edwards, and Billy.

I'm getting annoyed by this bloody driving mission of Cesar's in the badlands. I think It's called Wu Zi tU or similar. Must have tried it 10 times. keep crashing. grr. may have a quick PES4 break for a couple of days before trying htis again!

Originally posted by woodie@Nov 21 2004, 01:42 PM
I'm getting annoyed by this bloody driving mission of Cesar's in the badlands. I think It's called Wu Zi tU or similar. Must have tried it 10 times. keep crashing. grr. may have a quick PES4 break for a couple of days before trying htis again!
Yeah im stuck on the race after this, its bloody annoying
<

Races aren't too bad, you don't need to go flat out the whole time. You can brake and take your thumb off the accelerator when navigating corners and you'll still win.

Originally posted by JJ-@Nov 21 2004, 04:59 PM
Races aren't too bad, you don't need to go flat out the whole time. You can brake and take your thumb off the accelerator when navigating corners and you'll still win.
Yeah but its just that the car you get sucks all speed no handling

All of the races Ive done let you choose which car you drive... apart from the Arena ones

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 21 2004, 05:29 PM
All of the races Ive done let you choose which car you drive... apart from the Arena ones
Nah not the one after the Wu zi tu mission u have to drive the car your given

?

Meh, Dony think I did that one... my brother did 2 or 3 missions while I was out the other day (this was before my game corrupted)

On the Wi Zi Mu mission there was this glitch on my game where I was to able to use a motorbike

Was just crusing through one of my captured hoods in Vinewood the other day (What a ***** it is when you loose them!) when I heard this weird noise - I looked to my car's right just in time to see a prop plane on fire falling out of the sky. It plunged into a row of those posh wooden houses and demolished four or five of them in a huge, huge fireball. I went up to investigate and there was the shell of said plane. The fire raged until the fire brigade arrived. But never got put out because they hit me with the hose - not a good idea, so I dragged them both out of the vehicle and ate their liver with some fava beans and a nice chiante..... FTFTFTFTFT

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Nov 21 2004, 04:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Nov 21 2004, 04:43 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Nov 21 2004, 05:29 PM
Nah not the one after the Wu zi tu mission u have to drive the car your given [/b]
No, you can use any car apart from a m-bike and a police truck.

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Nov 21 2004, 03:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Nov 21 2004, 03:11 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woodie
@Nov 21 2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah im stuck on the race after this, its bloody annoying
<
[/b]
bllody hell this one is hard

YESSSSSSSSS. thank god I got that one out of the way. I had 0 visibility for the second stage which didnt exactly help.

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 20 2004, 05:57 AM
Well, I went on a road trip with 7 homies, one coach, and a pocketful of dreams.

I took a fw pictures of the homies in front of the bus before I left, and then set out to mount chiliad. After a long drive, I finally made it to the top. Took a few pictures, took in the spectacular view on the observation deck, and then took more pictures. I was trying to get a picture of me looking out into the sunset at the highest point of the mountain, the homies followed me and one immediately plummeted to his death, (Eddie).

I was devastated, so I decided to take the rest of the homies down the mountain and back to Grove Street before more got hurt. I walked down the steepest parts of the mountain to save time, and they did real good in following me, until about halfway down. 4 of the homies must have been running too fast because they flew off the slope and fell to the ground, screaming all the way. (Spike, Bats, Nicky, and Leo) I took a picture of their dead bodies and continued on with Spanky Edwards and Billy. I took some more pictures of them with the forest in the background, and eventually made it almost to the road. I jumped off the final ledge. But apparently I misjudged the height of that ledge, the fall killed me, Spanky Edwards, and Billy.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Goddamn. That is some poetry, Ripper. Absolutely brilliant but also a very sad tale, indeed.

You know, Bats and Leo were inseperable -- always hung out together. I guess it's best that they died together too. Poor lads.

Poor lads, each and every one of them.

Damn. First Ol Dirty *******, now this.

Gotta drink some 40's for the dead homies.
40oz4.jpg

Latest posts