• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas stories

Originally posted by woodie@Nov 22 2004, 06:25 AM
YESSSSSSSSS. thank god I got that one out of the way. I had 0 visibility for the second stage which didnt exactly help.
I did it on Sunday finally
<
now im in San Fierro.

Well I tried to go on a road trip last night, and started in Las Venturas. Got a bus a started out across the desert via the dam. Unfortunately at the dam I got distracted by a water-plane, which ended my "road" trip. So I ditched the bus, dove of the dam and got in the plane.

Flew across San Fierro and decided I'd go past Mount Chilliad, and then fly up the southern coastline of San Andreas to Los Santos. This plan got dramatically changed when I accidently crashed into the side of Mount Chilliad but managed to get out before it slid down about a huge cliff and blew up at the bottom. From there I made my walked the rest of the way up Mount Chilliad. At the top I grabbed a parachute and a bicycle. Over the cliff we went, but my plan of landing beside the bike at the bottom didn't happen, it had disappeared.

So I grabbed another bike, and made my way to the main road, where I swapped it for a truck cab. Into Los Santos, and one last stop at the railway station to pick up a trailer for the truck. Then, according to the game, CJ was feeling hungry, so into Well Stacked Pizza I went. After a few large pizza's, I went back out and after much struggling from my PS2 discovered that someone, or something, had taken my trucks trailer. I drove the truck cab back to Grove Street, and ended my adventure.

Holy mother of God. I'm well and truly stuck.

Supply Lines.

Im going to need a new supply of joypads soon.

Originally posted by woodie@Nov 24 2004, 10:02 AM
Holy mother of God. I'm well and truly stuck.

Supply Lines.

Im going to need a new supply of joypads soon.
Yes mate

One of the toughest missions in the game

I gotto say Zero's missions are bloody tuff and frustrating

I am robbing houses @ night and putting out fires @ day.

The GF missions are pointless - Unless of course u get caught cheating

Was taking Denise for a big joyride, when a message on the scrren said

"You are getting close to ur other GF, make sure she doesnt see u with denise"

I turned left immediatley, and had a head on crash with some other *****, that i didnt even know was my GF too.

She gets out of the car, and gives me a good spraying for 2 timing her....her GF bar plummited, Denise was mouthing off, "who da F### was that ho" etc etc etc.

I lost control of my emotions and shot them both dead, and rooted a hooker down the road.

Bloody horebags trying to bust CJ,
2 sets of puppies having a cat fight over CJ, and CJ gets the blame, and gets nothing! Turn it up!
Whatabout a 3some........Tri series, Triangular Action, All in Bun!!!
Bigdogs gotto eat in this game

Originally posted by ak47@Nov 24 2004, 01:37 AM
I lost control of my emotions and shot them both dead, and rooted a hooker down the road.
ROFL!

The joys of this game!
<
<
<
<
<

Quick question:

Currently I am doing missions for Zero (Supply Lines) and T-Bone Mendez (Mike Toreno)

There aren't any others, and I'm stuck on both of them, will I be getting any phone calls to open up new missions soon?

Do Toreno's, Zero's doesn't need to be done to complete the story line mission, Toreno's missions do.

Tried 'paramedic' mission last night

they are bloody hard

i only go to level 9 out of 12

and i was nearly as efficient i could be, picking up the wounded covering the shortest distance possible

getting to 100% is becoming a real chore,

Yeah, R3 missions aren't that great.

I did Paramedic in Angelpine so I only had to cover short distances, but failed because I accidently ran over a patient.

I did Firefighter in Bone County/Outskirts of Venturas, was nice and easy until I got to Level 12 out of 12, I decided to go cross country and ended up in some weird trench, and rolled the truck. That ****** me off.

And I did Vigilante on a motorbike, which was easy enough until I ran out of SMG ammo, which basically made the job impossible.

Today I took Denise out and she wanted to a drive-by, so I went into the Mexican gang turf and killed a few, but got wacked off the motorbike by a police man. For some reason Denise wouldn't get up, and this went on for about a minute. So I kicked her, and she got up but the date was over because I abused her. This also took off all of the progress made which I think was nearly 40%.

Originally posted by ak47@Nov 30 2004, 01:28 PM
Tried 'paramedic' mission last night

they are bloody hard

i only go to level 9 out of 12

and i was nearly as efficient i could be, picking up the wounded covering the shortest distance possible

getting to 100% is becoming a real chore,
Do Angelpine for Ambulance Missions - Its only 2 streets long

and theres a glitch for Vigalante Missions - during a vigalante mission hop off your bike/out of your car and walk into a Cluckin Bell and it will automattically complete that specific kill for you, can be repeated as well

Will try angelpine tonite - cheers boyz
Do vigilante missions in the thunder appache chopper

so easy when u got rockets and machine guns from the sky

Got Angelpine paramedic mission outta the way

any tips on getting the fire truck missions

a. where to find them
b. how to get them to come, by blasting a car on fire without getting any stars!!!
c. easiest area

Bump.

Was playing this briefly earlier, will have another hour on it later. Awesome game or what?

I bought a copy off Trademe a week ago for 30 dollars, hadn't played for 6 or so months and I was instantly in love again.

Can't wait till Liberty City Stories hit the PS2, that should keep me occupied until GTA 4 comes out and I can rob enough Old Pensioners to afford to pay the deposit on a PS3.

Agreed, Liberty City Stories should be good.

Meh, decided to go for a fly about in that huge cargo plane that's lying about in Las Venturas. Clipped in bridge with my wing in the big red bridge.

Stupid move.....

Originally posted by Ripper@May 21 2006, 12:12 PM
I bought a copy off Trademe a week ago for 30 dollars, hadn't played for 6 or so months and I was instantly in love again.

Can't wait till Liberty City Stories hit the PS2, that should keep me occupied until GTA 4 comes out and I can rob enough Old Pensioners to afford to pay the deposit on a PS3.
Did anyone mention that GTA4 is now announced for a tandem release on PS3 and XBOX360?? their goes PS3 advantage in yet another game... :wall:

You tried that giant ass plane thats in the end hanger at Las Venturas airport? its like a 737, yesterday I flew so I high, when I parachuted out I was going for 19 minutes before hitting reset because I couldn't be arsed waiting.

And then theres the fact it took me 10 minutes to actually get it out of the hanger and onto to the runway to take off.

Originally posted by jinxed_nz+May 21 2006, 10:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@May 21 2006, 12:12 PM

Did anyone mention that GTA4 is now announced for a tandem release on PS3 and XBOX360?? their goes PS3 advantage in yet another game... :wall: [/b]
What does that really matter? If your going to get a PS3 with the new GTA, what difference does it make if it's coming out on the X360 or not?

Or do you like being in a little 'exclusive club'?

Latest posts