Great Debate Back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dom

We are considering bringing back the great debate, on the condition that there is no stupid and pathetic posts and all posts in it have decent opinion behind them. If it comes back there will be at least one moderator to control it, and any stupid pointless posts will be deleted.

Please only vote yes if you will actually post in this forum, and if you can make decent posts based on your opinion.

Any comments in here on whether or not you would like it and why would be appreciated

Thanks

As I said earlier Dom, I would be very interesting in being the mod for this forum. As unlikely as it may seem to some, I WOULD be fair and I WOULD be impartial and I would do my best to stimulate interesting debate.

Well Ripper, you said in another forum that you never post in there anyway really, so that rules you out straight away doesn't it.. St Helens will moderate if the forum is started up

From what I remember, a good conversation begins to start up but soon enough somebody comes in a says "Unino RULZE MAN LegaU IS 4 homso !11!!!" and the forum turns to ****. Maybe make it so its only accessable for people who have made like 15-20 posts so you don't get people signing up for the sole purpose of slagging their oposite code.

Yeah any posts like that will be deleted, we don't want crap like that. Also, if this forum starts up, all debates elsewhere will be redirected to the forum, thats the biggest attraction of the thing, no petty little fights between 2 people elsewhere

So the one I started in general chit chat will be moved? I'm all for it if everyone can act in a reasonable way.

i feel i would have much to contribute to this forum
<
<
<

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 10 2004, 02:40 AM
As I said earlier Dom, I would be very interesting in being the mod for this forum. As unlikely as it may seem to some, I WOULD be fair and I WOULD be impartial and I would do my best to stimulate interesting debate.
Youv'e said that you never wanted to be a moderator.

It's basically a forum where we closely analyse and discuss the merits, meanings, pros and cons of league and union, making CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms and congratulations where relevant on a severe number of issues.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 11 2004, 08:13 AM
I changed my mind.
That's the kind of consistency I look for in mods.
<

Bring back the debate.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Jul 13 2004, 08:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Jul 13 2004, 08:49 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St_Helens_RLFC
@Jul 11 2004, 08:13 AM
I changed my mind.
That's the kind of consistency I look for in mods.
<

Bring back the debate. [/b]
<

Umosay and Dom, the poll doesn't lie!
<

Latest posts