Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil Dead

• Robocop

• Die Hard :)

• Total voters
Picking up from your point from the greatest film subforum RC, I have to disagree about the Matrix Reloaded. I thought that was the best of the three films, it would have been so, so much better as well had it not been let down by the awful Matrix Revolutions, which did not answer the questions set in the Matrix Reloaded and was a truly uninspiring finish to what should in theory be the greatest trilogy out there.
[/b]

Have to disagree there. Relaoded was miles better than Revolutions, but they still went too far up their own arse and focused on style over content.

The first film set out the whole idea of the matrix itself brilliantly, while still fitting in the breath-taking action sequences and managing to squeeze in a romantic subplot.

It's also the only one of the three I could quote any lines from. The scripts went downhill in the sequels.

I'm wtih SFW on this one, St Helens...you're an idiot for thinking the way you do.
Matrix was the only good film. Period.

If you've got that parrot by now you need him to teach you the basics about films.
If you haven't got the parrot yet: GET IT! You need it! :p

Then again, i'm the only one to have voted Back To The Future...

Original Star Wars Trilogy...
david_prowse3.jpg

Somebody needs to check out there star wars knowledge... (ST HELENS)

How could you vote for Episode I (Phantom Menace) Episode 2 (Attack of the Clones) Episode 3 (Revenge of the Sith)

I shocked and disgusted with you...

<div class='quotemain'> I voted for the original Star Wars trilogy. It defined sci-fi and trilogies lol. Simply just can't go past it. [/b]

I think you have voted for the new trilogy by accident; my vote for the original trilogy is the only one as of yet.

[/b][/quote]

No, i voted for the original Star Wars trilogy.The first 3 made are known as 4,5,6. The 3 newest Star Wars movies are known as 1,2,3.

Since Lethal Weapon (While it technically has 4 movies, the 4th one is not counted due to the fact it is ****) isn't there, for me it's a tie between Indiana Jones, Die Hard and the Original Star Wars - those are the only 3 IMO where all 3 Movies were as strong as each other. And since I love Explosions and Samuel L Jackson, I vote Die Hard.

Who'd have thought Die Hard woul have made such an impact? Especially considering it came in late.
:D

Somebody needs to check out there star wars knowledge... (ST HELENS)

How could you vote for Episode I (Phantom Menace) Episode 2 (Attack of the Clones) Episode 3 (Revenge of the Sith)

I shocked and disgusted with you... [/b]

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:

What a drongo I am!

i notice there is no Hannibal Lecter Trilogy (excluding the soon to be released pre-prequal)

Would you have voted for that trilogy?
I admit i forgot it, but i also don't think it would have gotten many votes.

Then again, that's not a very good reason because there are plenty without votes.

Plus i left out Die Hard and QUESTIONED woosah whether it should be there.
Now look at it!

Shows how much i know. :wall:

come on we have a deadlock between 3 different trilogys.

we need more people to vote.

come on get your mouse clicking.

If the poll had allowed you to vote your top placed one (3pts), your second fav (2pts) and your third (1pt), we'd of had a result!

Although I don't think thats possible, sadly.

If the poll had allowed you to vote your top placed one (3pts), your second fav (2pts) and your third (1pt), we'd of had a result!

Although I don't think thats possible, sadly.
[/b]

That is a very good idea tho.
You say you don't think it's possible. Does that mean, it could be possible but you're not sure. Or does it mean, it's just not possible.

Means I'm pretty sure that we can't, but I'm not 100%.

I haven't seen that option in the polls set-up.

i would have a play with it, but i may get in trouble, i dont think its possible at all sadly.

The board would have to be programmed a different way wouldnt it? Like you'd need to use a program like Delphi to get to the backbones i guess and reconstruct how the polls work...but that would be against copyright rules :p

Randal Graves: All right look, there's only one return, okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi."
Hobbit Lover: Oh, Star Wars geek.
Randal Graves: Oh, i'm the geek? Look at you two whipping out your preciouses.
Elias: You'll have to excuse him, he's not "down" with the trilogy.
Randal Graves: Oh, what the f*** happened to this world. There's only one trilogy you f***ing morons.
Hobbit Lover: You know what, maybe we should start calling your friend Padme, 'cause he loves Manakin Skywalker so much, right?
[in robot voice]
Hobbit Lover: Danger danger, my name is Anakin. My shitty acting is ruining saga.
Elias: [chucking] Yeah, you're crazy Jar-Jar.
Randal Graves: Oh, I'm crazy? Those f***in' hobbit movies were boring as hell. All it was, was a bunch of people walking, three movies of people walking to a f***ing volcano.
----------------------------------------
Randal Graves: And what's with that gay f***ing look, I thought Sam was going to saunter over Frodo and suck his f***ing cock. Now that would have been an Academy Award worthy ending.
Hobbit Lover: Hey ******, Sam and Frodo aren't gay! Their hobbits!
Randal Graves: And then after the Frodo and Sam suckfest, just before the credits roll, Sam straight up f***ing bricks in Frodo's mouth.
[/b]

I just watched Clerks 2

Latest posts