• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Greg Inglis says he would consider switching codes when he comes off contract

I meant alcoholic beverages in general? Despite bringing no direct benefit, people still consume it.

Don't think you'll get far with that in here. Right or wrong, beers after a rugby game tend to go hand in hand in much of the world. It's a personal choice, leave it alone.

Yes.

They have a partnership with a local club in my country called BRC and the team is called KL Saracens (Kuala Lumpur Saracens) I have a few of my friends playing.

Really? Sounds good. Just out of curiosity, what is the weight of the forwards in Malaysia?

Really? Sounds good. Just out of curiosity, what is the weight of the forwards in Malaysia?

Yes it is. I'm planning to join after finishing school and make my way to the top :D

I'm not really sure about senior level since there isn't much 15 a side matches and they are a rarity and almost no coverage about it (only one national competition I know is Agong Cup which I only saw one match on tv)

But as an estimation, I'd say they're at the low end on international average. Prop looks fat as usual (haha) and the lock and back row looks quite thin.

Then again, all the players looks kinda underweight with the exception of one Fijian player.

Last edited:

Latest posts