• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GTA:IV

cricky i am still only 30% through. slowly chugging around. Trying to draw it out as much as possible.

i hardly ever drive to misison or anything anymore i like to take a taxi, it gets me their quicker. anyone else just use a taxi and skip it? or am i alone in that one?

Dont get me wrong, i like driving around and stuff but sometimes it just takes too long. and just a little bump in a cop car makes you lose about 30 seconds trying to get away. I still have only been busted once which is a good effort i thought. That was in the middle of a mission and i was guttered as i lost all of my weapons :(
[/b]
I am with you, taxi's are the way to go...

If you get arrested by the cops you lose your weapons, if you get shot up by the cops and die you get to keep them...

I just did the big bank robbing mission that was nuts.
Does anyone else stop shooting at the cops to kill some nearby civilians if they get close to the firefight cuz hah thats a blast
And yes taxis are the only way to go.

cant say i do that, i only shoot who is shooting at me first, unless of course i am sitting atop a crane with my snipers rifle and just feel like letting the sniper out of me come out.

I did the bank robbing mission the other day, couldn't believe I'd get 250,000 for doing it though.

I have to admit the only fun thing with GTA4 at the minute is online multiplayer the story isn't really doing anything for me.

I have to agree with Goth Power, the game stays the same and it gets boring very quickly! After awhile playing I just try and get as much heat on me and try to stay alive as long as I can!

I was at the work site just killign cops etc and i was on the mound under all the scaffoldign when i noticed that no cops were coming at me, despite the stream of cars going past my position...i went to where they were coming past to see cops just dricving into the water, car after car with the cops swimming in the water...it was a duck shoot :)

Have they released any cheats for it yet? To be honest, some of the cheats for GTA3/VC/SA were the only things that kept me attached to the games.

Have they released any cheats for it yet? To be honest, some of the cheats for GTA3/VC/SA were the only things that kept me attached to the games. [/b]

GTA IV Cellphone Cheats Press up to bring your cellphone up, then press up again.

Health And Weapons Call: GTA-555-0100

Weapons Call: GUN-555-0150

Advanced Weapons: Call GUN-555-0100

Health Call: DOC-555-0100

Wanted Level Down Call: COP-555-0100

Wanted Level Up Call: COP-555-0150

Climate Change Call: HOT-555-0100

Spawn Cognoscenti (Mafia Car) Call: CAR-555-0142

Spawn Sanchez (Dirt Bike) Call: MBK-555-0150

Spawn FBI Buffalo Call: CAR-555-0100

Spawn Turismo Call: CAR-555-0147

Spawn NRG900 Call: MBK-555-0100

Spawn Comet Call: CAR-555-0175

Spawn SuperGT Call: CAR-555-0168

Spawn Police Chopper Call: FLY-555-0100

Spawn Jetmax (Boat) Call: WET-555-0100

Check this link
http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/grand-theft-...313153735796095

I'm at 35% so far. Not exactly ripping through it though, just been pacing myself. It's great, still loving the silly free-roaming things you can do.

I have been having odd goes here and there, 2 or 3 hours hit outs at a time.

Dont get a chance to play my playstation as much as i would like with flatties and whatever, bu t hey guess what? I actually finished this game.

47 hours and 12 minutes. not bad.

63.75% of the game completed. died 98 times. killed 1110, saved it once lol, good thing it saves afer every mission. attempted 203 failed 112 just under 50% ratio. 158 game days passed. 234 cars stoled 14 bikes 9 boats and 2 helicopters.

no time wanted on 6 stars.. will have to fix that eh
279 stars attained and 200 evaded. longest cop chace 11:50, i might bump that up more. run down 373 people. starte d85 fires and killed 61 criminals

good times had by me :)

Criminally, I've still not finished yet. Don't know why myself, I need to get it finished and find out what happened and take on the customary ridiculously hard last GTA mission!

I have only played for what seemed like a short time with my partners little brother on a 60" plasma :cheers:

We started at about 8pm and then the next time we looked at our watches it was like quarter to 3 in the morning. What a game! The part i liked the most was flying around in the helicopter and trying to land it where it would cause the most carnage.

I would like to have a ps3 but i would not get time to play it enough or it would cause my missus to kick me out of the house. lol

Yeah finished this. Finished it about a month ago now with a similar completion percentage to Woosaah. Got my moneys worth too!