Guess whos the star of rugby 06?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Flamingo, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

he singed a contract with ea to be the face of rugby 06! and to be the star of it!!

ITS HENSON!!!!!!!!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. davidson

davidson Guest

he deserves it the poor lad. anybody who can put up with that fat welsh tart charlotte church is a saint in my book.

4. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

oh! cut her some slack she has a voice like an angel and i bet if she stripped in front of u u would say yes ten times over on the grand slam day she looked fit as ****!!

5. davidson

davidson Guest

we are obviously talking about different gavin hensons and charlotte churches. the one im taliking about is a washed up operatic swamp donkey.

6. davidson

davidson Guest

where did you find this out?

7. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

it was in a welsh paper and it said how henson is now a millionaire and he has just signed a contract wiv ea games to be the new face of rugby 06

8. cavan

cavan Guest

henson did a signing for EA Rugby 2005 in HMV in Swansea last week. He was miffed that he didn't make the Lions lineup in the game! It's good business though having him promote the game in Wales.

9. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I wonder how his hair will look in Rugby 2006?? [​IMG]
    One of Ea's new feature, 'Lifelike hairstyles of over 600 players & refs' [​IMG]

10. cavan

cavan Guest

Methinks the goose step animation will be motion captured then?

11. DNAPlay

DNAPlay Guest

Flamengo...

Are you sure you didn't read this article exactly 20 days ago?

12. DNAPlay

DNAPlay Guest

whoops....make that 19 days!

13. charlotte church is a babe....who the f#$@ is gavin henson

he is nothing in the sth hemishpere so i hope(whoever he is) his ugly mug sticks on the secondhand cardboard packages of rugby 2006 in europe....

in new zealand however.....it wud be covered proberly by lomu

charlotte church...DAMN..u on the wrong side of the world if you want sum satisfaction [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

gavin henson......nope....dont kno em...

14. Wally

Wally Guest

Are you serious? He's known throughout most places in the rugby world. And he's not exactly ugly, he's a f***ing pretty boy.

15. [​IMG] ..i know who is just trying to stab up these northerners

yeah hes the dude that wears like 12bottles of hairspray and 5 cups of gel aye?

[​IMG] ...hes gonna get an ass whoopin...and they can cover there little rugby game with hes red ass saying welsh rugby 2006...ALL BLACKS WILL OWN...LIONS AND WELSH TEST MATCHES......blackout....no more red

and charlotte church is a cutie [​IMG]

16. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Cocky SH w$%ker! I thought it was supposed to be the English who are arrogant!

17. ..and youre exactly right

18. Stormers

Stormers Guest

Well hiopefully in SA they will use Burger, Conradie and Percy

They put Bobo on this year and man he didn't even feature

19. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

How funking huge was his hair on the rugby club? Brylcreem paycheck coming right up...

20. Bull

Bull Guest

How did you come up with Conradie? [​IMG]

21. cavan

cavan Guest

Carlos Spencer is Henson's only rival in the grooming stakes i reckon.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!