• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guess whos the star of rugby 06?

spencer doesnt stand a chance. its a wonder gavin hasnt had someones eye out with those spikes. a mullet of truely epic proportions. brian o driscol, however stands a chance. there is never any excuse for an allover sun-in blonde hairdo. shocker

Originally posted by cavan@Apr 19 2005, 01:47 PM
Carlos Spencer is Henson's only rival in the grooming stakes i reckon.
I thinkyou can add Matt Giteua to that list.

Possibly BOD circa 2004 also. He seems to have copped on now. We can't forget Nonu either!

Reckon we could get a 15 outta this?

15. Gavin Henson
14. Ma'a Nonu
13. BOD
12. Matt Giteau
10. Carlos Spencer
9. Paul Griffin
5. Paul ***o
2. Shane Byrne

???

This team is reserved for players who spend more time worrying about how they look than concentrating on rugby! Is ***o one of those guys?

Originally posted by cavan@Apr 20 2005, 12:16 AM
This team is reserved for players who spend more time worrying about how they look than concentrating on rugby! Is ***o one of those guys?
yes

lock (5) woo hoo the ginga maori is in
<

good stuff, i envisioned 2nd row being a problamatic position for this team.
Anyone know of any props that could be put in???

This reminds me of that Uglies vs Pretty Boy 15's argument we had about a year ago! That was a great debate starter, so I think I'm gonna revive it in the general international rugby thread.

Go check it out....

Here

i remember when doug howlett along with ron cribb use to get alot of hate from the public for worrying about how they look on the field but i think nz was just going through hard times of loosing the beldisloe over n over so they had to find someone to blame

sorry percy montgomery was called a pretty boy troy flavell was called a pretty boy lol team mates of those players think otherwise anyway

Originally posted by cavan@Apr 20 2005, 12:22 AM
good stuff, i envisioned 2nd row being a problamatic position for this team.
Anyone know of any props that could be put in???
john afoa that guy would be a way better prop if he wasnt always owrried about his hair and the way he look on the pitch

rhys now your nanas back in, you have to come over tommorow on the game. Dont mess about like,because we havent had a multiplayer tournament yet. Stuff tom and the world league.

ok kool, i really like this game, its good, but better as multi player i think.

Originally posted by cavan@Apr 19 2005, 11:58 PM
15. Gavin Henson
14. Ma'a Nonu
13. BOD
12. Matt Giteau
11. Shane Williams *
10. Carlos Spencer
9. Paul Griffin
7. George Smith *
6. Colin Charvis *
5. Paul ***o
3. Adam. Jones *