• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Premiership Round 1 Preview

Which one did they miss?? Newcastle Vs Sale??

Funny as they had the Bristol vs Bath Game... Which started at the same time

The Newc v Sale and Brizz v Bath highlights were woeful... I was very disappointed in them. :(

I'm supporting Saints this season as they have more Irish players in their first XV than anyone else. Glad to see Neil Best regain some form, that was a try for certain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Sep 7 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Sep 7 2008, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bath for the ***le this season... as long as they don't get distracted by Europe!!!

Don't Forget ITV4 6.30PM til 8PM Tonight Highlights of all Premiership games!!![/b]

Sadly not.
I enjoyed the programme but they really do need to show all the games even if that means moving the show to a later slot.
[/b][/quote]

They did have highlights of all of the Premiership Games...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Sep 7 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Sep 7 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Sep 7 2008, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bath for the ***le this season... as long as they don't get distracted by Europe!!!

Don't Forget ITV4 6.30PM til 8PM Tonight Highlights of all Premiership games!!![/b]

Sadly not.
I enjoyed the programme but they really do need to show all the games even if that means moving the show to a later slot.
[/b][/quote]

They did have highlights of all of the Premiership Games...
[/b][/quote]

I either blinked or I'm more ****** than I thought I was :lol:

I must admit I missed the Newcastle vs Sale match and nearly missed the Bristol vs Bath Match...

Great concept for the show just needs some work :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Sep 7 2008, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I either blinked or I'm more ****** than I thought I was :lol:[/b]
You must have blinked. The Sale highlights were barely a minute long (saying that, it must have been a long blink :p) - same goes for the Bath game; despite it looking like an exciting match, it barely got two minutes...
Coincidence that both Newcastle and Bristol (favourites for relegation) featured in these games? - I think not!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 7 2008, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Things going well for Northamton's brave new world I see! :lol:

I noticed that Chris Ashton hasn't scored a billion tries yet either...[/b]

Hush, you fez donning *******.

Latest posts