• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunner's 08 kit thread.

Thks a lot for the scotish kits , Gunners.

Could you do the french clubs kits cause ther's not real and they're awfull in R08.

Thks a lot.

PS : If there's something to put R06 kit in R08 please explain me cause a lot of kits of R08 are so ugly.

Gunner.. did you make an editable template for the new canterbury
shirts (scotland).. if so, can i have it please.

I also need either the four kit images (kitback home/away, kit home/away) for the RWC licensed teams. I need someone to upload the extracted files from 08 so i can import them into 06.

Any chance you could do that Gunner?

I can do France and England myself.

DOnt suppose i could make a special request to any kit makers out there, the away Scotland shirt:

l_2fdbd08cb0b618d0fb3c7dbe83e17834.gif

with the old style shorts & socks, id appreciate it if anyone could do it...

That's the old one isn't it? Anyways, I did it for 06 so it shoudl still work.

yeh its last seaosn, but they've only wore it once, thin you could convert it to a R08 version? or whatever it is you professionals do lol

yeh its last seaosn, but they've only wore it once, thin you could convert it to a R08 version? or whatever it is you professionals do lol
[/b]

I think they're going to use the RWC version from now on as a away shirt.

probibly better option, it was pretty ugly - but id still like to have it on the game as the away kit.

I actually like that shirt, infact...I'm wearing it now! Didn't like it to start, but it grew on me quite quickly.

Anyways...I've done the Glasgow kit that they wore against Cardiff on Friday. That's their new home shirt (thought I though it was last years away), so have they just swapped them over?

Could I please make a request for the new London Irish kits??
Many thanks.

2897.jpg
2898.jpg

any idea when the welsh rwc kit will be done? can you also do the llanelli scarlets new kits, cheers

I've not got plans in particular for the Wales RWC shirt, but I will make it if I find time.

Llanelli is on my list of kits to do, but I want to start the Exiles kits first. That way, I have a tempalte to make Glouscter kits with. Also, now know that Glasgow have just swapped over there home and away shirts and what the new Edinburgh away shirt looks like so I'll finnish that up in the next couple days or so. Weegie kits are actually done, just need to upload them.

I'm making Wales RWC kit. It's very easy, but i have little time to do it lately. There are screenshots on my website.

Sorry KeardiffBlues, completley forgot. Really just have to add the extra sponsor logos to the shirt.

Latest posts