• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HAHAHA! Nice one England!

F

fraserhead

java script:emoticon(':cheers:', 'smid_12')
:cheers:
A very witty response to France's loss:
O2Rose-Frogl8552.jpg
:cheers:

congratulations england!!!!!!!!! i'm very sad... :(
when are you going to let us win a world cup????????? good luck fot the final... ;)

congratulations england!!!!!!!!! i'm very sad... :(
when are you going to let us win a world cup????????? good luck fot the final... ;)
[/b]

After the next one, thats your turn :p

Lol at the poster.

I did kind of feel sorry for France. They have such a legacy of entertaining rugby they should have won it by now. I thought it was their turn this time.

I would love to see France and England in the final. Unfortunatly its impossible now... so i hope England wins. And hooping that France wins the next one.
Congrats to France and to England!

I'm shocked.

I honestly thought that England were not going to make it out of their pool.

It kind of reminds me of the last World Cup when the Wallabies made it to the final despite being in terrible form.

Now that Argentina is out I hope the Boks can do the right thing and win this because I feel they they deserve it more.

Now that Argentina is out I hope the Boks can do the right thing and win this because I feel they they deserve it more. [/b]

In fairness, neither team "deserves it" if you look at their respective perfoermances over the last 2 years (it's only the Eddie Jones influence what has turned the Boks around after all).

<div class='quotemain'>Now that Argentina is out I hope the Boks can do the right thing and win this because I feel they they deserve it more. [/b]

In fairness, neither team "deserves it" if you look at their respective perfoermances over the last 2 years (it's only the Eddie Jones influence what has turned the Boks around after all).
[/b][/quote]

I'm not a big fan of the term 'deserves it'. Hell, if the deserving got it, then the amateurs who practically pay their own bus fairs to the game should get the cup.

So who's going to win out of the Portugal/Namibia final???

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>Now that Argentina is out I hope the Boks can do the right thing and win this because I feel they they deserve it more. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

I'm not a big fan of the term 'deserves it'. Hell, if the deserving got it, then the amateurs who practically pay their own bus fairs to the game should get the cup.

So who's going to win out of the Portugal/Namibia final???
[/b][/quote]

Good point. England deserve to be in the final because they won their quarter and semi finals. Same with teh boks. Neither team will have deserved it untill they are ahead at the final whistle.

What a bizarre feeling - as a fervent England supporter, I actually felt quite flat at the end of the game. England are in the world cup again I'm not jumping up and down with joy, what is going on?
For some reason all I felt was sorry for the French. In some way I wanted France to win and go on to win the cup. I don't know why but I just feel they deserve it after their incredable win over the All Blacks in Cardiff. I know I will be shot down for this, but somehow it doesn't feel right England being in the final. I just can't believe a team can turn round and become world beaters in four weeks. It was France's tournament, and France's hour, and deep down I wish they had made it.

Something changed in the England camp which does make them competitive with the best in the world, possibly all the crap that was being thrown at them? SA will stuff them in the final though. At any rate: well played France, was a tough game - best of luck for next time. :itsok:

What a bizarre feeling - as a fervent England supporter, I actually felt quite flat at the end of the game. England are in the world cup again I'm not jumping up and down with joy, what is going on?
For some reason all I felt was sorry for the French. In some way I wanted France to win and go on to win the cup. I don't know why but I just feel they deserve it after their incredable win over the All Blacks in Cardiff. I know I will be shot down for this, but somehow it doesn't feel right England being in the final. I just can't believe a team can turn round and become world beaters in four weeks. It was France's tournament, and France's hour, and deep down I wish they had made it. [/b]

That's really strange, I was bouncing up and down when the drop goal went over but I did feel a strange flatness that we'd put France out. Very odd indeed. I am not saying it doesn't feel right but I just wish there was another way. I was SO happy we wiped the grin off the aussies faces, I think possibly it's 'cause the French did the same to the kiwis that I feel guilty for putting them out.

You got to catch one first, theres one call Habana who is quite slow I heard. I think your best bet is to head for a South African shop and ask from some Springbok Biltong!

[/b][/quote]

if you are in the final, you deserve it. that means you won all the important games. that's all to it.

eddie jones have made a big difference to the boks. it's just a shame than the aussies sort of gave him the boot and turned their backs on him. now he's got the chance to win a world cup. the man's got a wealth of knowledge and talent.

(tongue in cheek) he deserves it.. lol :p