• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hamilton

N

Neverforever

This year is the best F1 driver i thonk don't you ?
He must be the world champions this year

Being a rookie it's absolutely fantastic what he has done, even beating Fernando Alonso who won the two previous championships ... great, but there have been some controversial rulings by the FIA too ... like declaring McLaren guilty of cheating and still allowing their riders to go out clean ...

Deserves everything he gets does Alonso, he is an absolute steward of the highest order.

Well done Hamilton, i look forward to waking up at ferking 6am to watch you win the ***le! :D

Gutted for Lewis...he had the Championship in the bag; still, roll on Brazil...still confident he'll do it.

Brazil will be exciting to watch :) Prefered that Hamilton was already champion though, don't want Alonso to be the Champ. Hamilton or Raikkonen.

Sao Paulo is a difficult track, anti-clockwise, bumpy, dirty. Lewis is going to have to learn the track pretty quick - it'll be a tough challenge, but then again, he's proved over and over again this season that's he up for the challenge.

Hamilton is not a great driver, there is one gravel trap on that whole circuit and he goes driveing straight into it at 60mph! Mclaren favour him and give him information that they don't give to Alonso, he can be whatever people think he is but that's not fair, he will give mclaren what they deserve and don't think he will hesitate to take Hamilton out of the next grand prix. Hamilton is also an ignorant know it all, it was his fault that Vettle crashed into Weber and when the FIA saw that Hamilton might be penalized they took away Vettle's penalty because they knew if Hamilton were to take a penelty he would be given the Championship. Look back at everything that has happened this year he has been helped everytime, why was hew put back on track when the same has happened to Alonso and Michael but were they helped? No. I hope he doesn't win he doesn't deserve it!

Hamilton is not a great driver, there is one gravel trap on that whole circuit and he goes driveing straight into it at 60mph!
[/b]

:wacko: .
OK, maybe not great yet, but in only his first season he's taken the sport by storm. In 2-3 years time he'll be even better.
Oh, and you forgot to mention, amongst all your drivel, about his near faultless drive in the rain in Japan when everyone else around him was spinning off.

Hamilton is not a great driver, there is one gravel trap on that whole circuit and he goes driveing straight into it at 60mph! Mclaren favour him and give him information that they don't give to Alonso, he can be whatever people think he is but that's not fair, he will give mclaren what they deserve and don't think he will hesitate to take Hamilton out of the next grand prix. Hamilton is also an ignorant know it all, it was his fault that Vettle crashed into Weber and when the FIA saw that Hamilton might be penalized they took away Vettle's penalty because they knew if Hamilton were to take a penelty he would be given the Championship. Look back at everything that has happened this year he has been helped everytime, why was hew put back on track when the same has happened to Alonso and Michael but were they helped? No. I hope he doesn't win he doesn't deserve it! [/b]

Spot the England and English hater.

<div class='quotemain'> Hamilton is not a great driver, there is one gravel trap on that whole circuit and he goes driveing straight into it at 60mph! Mclaren favour him and give him information that they don't give to Alonso, he can be whatever people think he is but that's not fair, he will give mclaren what they deserve and don't think he will hesitate to take Hamilton out of the next grand prix. Hamilton is also an ignorant know it all, it was his fault that Vettle crashed into Weber and when the FIA saw that Hamilton might be penalized they took away Vettle's penalty because they knew if Hamilton were to take a penelty he would be given the Championship. Look back at everything that has happened this year he has been helped everytime, why was hew put back on track when the same has happened to Alonso and Michael but were they helped? No. I hope he doesn't win he doesn't deserve it! [/b]

Spot the England and English hater.
[/b][/quote]

I have nothing against Button or Coulthard and I think Davidsaon is the next big thing and I can promise you if Davidson or Button were at a team like Ferrari or McClaren they would do better than Hamilton ( don't forget Hamilton actually got both cars, 800 pages of prouncing horse at his teams disposal). I don't actually hate English I just love the sport and ever since Hamilton has came into the sport spying and crap ruleings were made, now you tell me who deserves to win. I don't like Alonso and his crap dance moves it's childish. It's the fairnes I am worried about.

So you're actually saying that it was Hamiltons fault that McLaren were spying on Ferrari and Alonso we the one with the e-mails?

Corruption has been ripe thropugh Formula 1 since even before <strike>Arthur Daily</strike> Ecclestone and <strike>Hitler</strike> Mad Max Mosely became the two top dogs. Look at the crap Ferrari have been getting away with for decades, or half the season being raced in the Arab desert where sheiks and tobacco companies can use it for their plaything at the expence of historic GPs such as Spa.

Hamilton may be the prefered driver at McLaren, but if I were Ron Dennis (who I know isn't the most reputable man alive) or a member of the McLaren team, I wouldn't be looking to do many favouurs for Alonso with his reputation for whinging about the team and slagging his employers off.

So you're actually saying that it was Hamiltons fault that McLaren were spying on Ferrari and Alonso we the one with the e-mails?

Corruption has been ripe thropugh Formula 1 since even before <strike>Arthur Daily</strike> Ecclestone and <strike>Hitler</strike> Mad Max Mosely became the two top dogs. Look at the crap Ferrari have been getting away with for decades, or half the season being raced in the Arab desert where sheiks and tobacco companies can use it for their plaything at the expence of historic GPs such as Spa.

Hamilton may be the prefered driver at McLaren, but if I were Ron Dennis (who I know isn't the most reputable man alive) or a member of the McLaren team, I wouldn't be looking to do many favouurs for Alonso with his reputation for whinging about the team and slagging his employers off.
[/b]
Couldn't agree more :bravo:

[/b]

Name the crap you are talking about Ferrari got away with?

This year is the best F1 driver i thonk don't you ?
He must be the world champions this year
[/b]

Maybe but it is sad that the chief engineer sold the whole Ferrari design almost 800 pages of it for his team to get there which implies that he is no position to prove that he has done done this on merit. Then Alonso reckons that he is not getting the same same car and setup info. So Mclaren basically have the benifit of two top team designs to choose from. The driver is just the puppet according to the outcome of the FIA courtcase. :%#%#:

I think that in Formule 1, the car is really more important than the driver in it, but Hamilton is still a genius!!!

I am hoping for Alonso or Raikonnen to pull a miracle of the hat and let both of them beat Hamilton. Haven't really watched this year so I can't say I dislike Hamilton.

But my personal preference has to be Raikonnen and Alonso.

I'm hoping for Alonso to crash to say the least and Kimi finishing behind Lewis in Brazil. Hamilton for the championship!

Latest posts