• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hamilton

cant deny that hamilton still had an outstanding season, very unlucky at the end, showed some inexperience maybe? algud well done g

would they not be pushing things after getting away with their own problem during the practice session, surely there would be grounds for a counter appeal from Ferrari if successful, plus I doubt it would do Hamilton's credibilty any good, world champion by default

In my opinion Fernando is the best F1 pilot at present. He won two championships with Renault and he'd have won another if McLaren would have support him.

Well, it was about time Kimi Raikkonen won. This season was full of ups and downs and lots of drama, and it was an interesting result.

For a rookie, Hamilton has been nothing short of superb.

As f1 is one of my favourite sports i know only to well about the problems Mclaren have caused this season. Whatever Ron Dennis says he does seem to always favour one driver over another Hakkinen>DC, Raikkonen>Montoya and now it seems Hamilton over Alonso, so in that sense they really through the championship away. Great job by Kimi though, never has there been a more deserved formula one champion. :bravo:

Also Mclaren havent won a ***le for 9 years now, at time they seem incapable of getting out of their own way.

Damage for Hamilton...but the next year, he will win the championship !!!
[/b]

Mclaren rarely build good cars two years in a row, so whether he has a chance of the championship depends on the new car.

Good move by Alonso because its not fair that one driver is favoured no matter what he did and I can promise anyone if Mclaren were not kicked out of the championship they would've treated both drivers equally

Well Britatore has now offered Alonso a multiyear contract, will be interesting to take it. The only other team he could go to that has a free seat is Williams and they couldnt afford his wages.

I really cant see him going anywhere else to be honest. Renault was the team that made him, im surprised Renault are so happy to have him back after he left them.

As f1 is one of my favourite sports i know only to well about the problems Mclaren have caused this season. Whatever Ron Dennis says he does seem to always favour one driver over another Hakkinen>DC, Raikkonen>Montoya and now it seems Hamilton over Alonso, so in that sense they really through the championship away. Great job by Kimi though, never has there been a more deserved formula one champion. :bravo:

Also Mclaren havent won a ***le for 9 years now, at time they seem incapable of getting out of their own way.
[/b]

You've hit the nail on the head there, you've got to think now with Alonso gone that it paves the way for Hamilton to win the championship next year, unless they shoot themselves in the foot by bringing in another protégé who can compete for the ***le

I think Hamilton is one of the biggest talent now in the F1. I think a good team mate is necessary in this sport who can help him.

I don't like him..
I'm fond of Ferarri and Kimi Raikonnen.
I'm so happy that he win the WC!! :D :D

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

You've hit the nail on the head there, you've got to think now with Alonso gone that it paves the way for Hamilton to win the championship next year, unless they shoot themselves in the foot by bringing in another protégé who can compete for the ***le
[/b][/quote]

If you were alonso the world champion at the begining of the season would you support the rookie and try to help him win your ***le?

Latest posts