• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hamilton

I'll be happy as long as either Hamilton or Raikonnen win. Don't really like Alonso.

all teams in F1 bend the rules as much as possible. Some have, do, or will in the future bend the rules too far. McLaren (what has Ron done to Bruces Team!!! apart from make it hugely successful and competitive that is, the swine) got punished but it is very fishy the drivers didn't. You can see the satisfaction on Rons face everytime they win, and no one really cares about the constructors championship anyway.

One thing that really irritates is the way they have banned team orders. What's the point of having a team if they can't work together? Team orders have been a part of F1 since it was started. The great Fangio won at least one championship due to team orders, in those days it considered correct sportsmanship.

Uh I hate Hamilton. I can't stand seeing him winning week after week.

Alonso is a much better pilot, he is in the way to build is own legacy.
Raikonen would be good as the champion to, but I think it won't happen before the 2years...

Hamilton is one of the most exciting talents to hit Formula One for Years, to be able to come into your first season as a professional F1 driver and be at the top of the ***le campaign goes to show a certain amount of talent, to be fair the car plays a huge part in his success...

Dilemma must be whether or not to go for an outright win or let Alonso and Reikkenen fight it out in front of him.

dalamer

This is what will happen at the final race in Brazil: Raikkonen will win the final race, with Massa slotting into second place, Alonso 3rd and Hamilton 4th, giving the ***le to Hamilton.

A disconsolate Alonso will spend the evening in the team garage, hoping for a move to a team that will give him "equal" (read- preferrential!) treatment. As he sits around in absolute agony, he will see something vaguely familiar in the shape of Hamilton`s front wing. Going over for a closer inspection, he realises that it appears to be completely different to that on his own car. Picking away absentmindedly at the paint job, the silver suddenly gives way, and a particularly famous Maranello shade of red is exposed underneath....

Alonso will then get a nice little smile on his face. He will proceed to dial a certain Jean Todt, who`se number just happens to be on his speed-dial..... Cue off-season lawsuits et al, and nobody knowing quite who won the damn ***le. Kinda like cycling`s Tour de Farce....

This is what will happen at the final race in Brazil: Raikkonen will win the final race, with Massa slotting into second place, Alonso 3rd and Hamilton 4th, giving the ***le to Hamilton.

A disconsolate Alonso will spend the evening in the team garage, hoping for a move to a team that will give him "equal" (read- preferrential!) treatment. As he sits around in absolute agony, he will see something vaguely familiar in the shape of Hamilton`s front wing. Going over for a closer inspection, he realises that it appears to be completely different to that on his own car. Picking away absentmindedly at the paint job, the silver suddenly gives way, and a particularly famous Maranello shade of red is exposed underneath....

Alonso will then get a nice little smile on his face. He will proceed to dial a certain Jean Todt, who`se number just happens to be on his speed-dial..... Cue off-season lawsuits et al, and nobody knowing quite who won the damn ***le. Kinda like cycling`s Tour de Farce....

[/b]
:lol2tn:

I'll be happy as long as either Hamilton or Raikonnen win. Don't really like Alonso.
[/b]
Hey, at least you will be happy if Alonso loses... Me, i would prefer them three to be disqualified and stripped of their points, and Felipe Massa to win the championship... :bleh!:
But it's a ver unlikely scenario, don't you think?? :( ;)

If Hamilton was that good he should go drive in a Tora Rossa and come in 4th place just like Vettle did, just remember Ferrari and Mclaren(aka Ferrari Mercedes) are way ahead of the other teams so you can't really compare Hamilton to anyone just yet. He will probably race int race of Champion against Michael and other race drivers (it's a shame Colin won't be there) then we will see how good he really is because those cars are all the same

The only way we can say that hamilton is the best is if he win the championship. Anyway I think he got too much from the begining most pilots had to prove themselves in crappy cars. Alonso has won twice in Renault look at them know their cars doesn't seem really good, He comes to mclaren and they have the best car, I bet if he go back to renault they will be competitive again, that say a lot for the man.

Kimi does it!!!!

Finally proof that McLaren did use the plans Ferrari sent them. Unfortunately for McLaren they didn't work out it was plans for a remote control engine off button...

Oh goody, 12 months of an uncharesmatic, miserable Fin being champion again, suddenly it feels like 1998 all over again.

Well, i thought it would be a double low-blow to england this week and guess what, it has been!

I think that sums up how much of a farce F1 itself is becoming. [/b]
So, looks like my prediction is (sort of) coming true- cue off-season lawsuits, appeals etc.

But I must say, I find it kinda funny that McLaren is suddenly crying foul, after getting the Ferrari blueprint for building a championship-winning car..............

Latest posts