• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Happy Birthday Fidel....

G

getofmeland

Just thought I would Wih Fidel Castro a happy 80th Birthday....

Long Live Communisim....

and those cuban cigars, rolled on Virgins thighs ;)

Originally posted by getofmeland@Aug 13 2006, 07:23 AM
Just thought I would Wih Fidel Castro a happy 80th Birthday....

Long Live Communisim....

and those cuban cigars, rolled on Virgins thighs ;)
Who is he?

Communists are 2nd only to anarchists in the top ten of social scumbags!

i saw a little clip on the late show last night that had Castro falling over when he was walking towards a group of people and planting his face right into the ground.

it was funny as f***

can someone tell me where i can see this again?

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Aug 15 2006, 06:08 AM
So you'd prefer to live in a fundamentalist Islamic state where if you miss one of your 5 daily prayers you'll get beaten or where if your sister shows too much of her fore arm her brutal murder would be forgiven by the state? No offence buddy, but what planet are you living on again? There's a whole list of stuff way worse than communism... I mean how the hell did you miss 'boy bands'??? What were you thinking you lunatic! :%#%#: :bleh!:

Not a great deal of difference between that, and Stalin's Russia. Besides, I'm not a muslim and I don't have a sister.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Aug 18 2006, 05:31 PM
Not a great deal of difference between that, and Stalin's Russia.  Besides, I'm not a muslim and I don't have a sister.
Ok, then your mother. You actually don't have to be a muslim to be punished by their laws were you suddenly to find yourself living in a fundamentalist muslim state. In any case though, you're 16 and a nationalist as far as I can recall, so there's not much point discussing much global politics with you as like most nationalists (and teenagers in general) you probably think it's a system of 'goodies' vs 'badies'.

Originally posted by sanzar+Aug 18 2006, 10:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-edinburgh_gunner
@Aug 18 2006, 05:31 PM
Not a great deal of difference between that, and Stalin's Russia.  Besides, I'm not a muslim and I don't have a sister.
Ok, then your mother. You actually don't have to be a muslim to be punished by their laws were you suddenly to find yourself living in a fundamentalist muslim state. In any case though, you're 16 and a nationalist as far as I can recall, so there's not much point discussing much global politics with you as like most nationalists (and teenagers in general) you probably think it's a system of 'goodies' vs 'badies'. [/b]
Right, let me tell you a few wee things here.

I'm 16 yes, but I follow politics as it's what I want to do at Uni and as a career so to say that I think it's 'Goodies v. Baddies' is a bit of an insult and really quite ignorant. I know a hell of alot more than you'd think I do.

Secondly, if you know sooooooo much more about it than me then you'd know that a Scottish Nationalist is completley different to an average nationalist. We believe in Scottish independence from Britain, apart from that the SNP is a normal party, not extremist in anyway shape or form.

Originally posted by sanzar+Aug 18 2006, 05:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-edinburgh_gunner
@Aug 15 2006, 06:08 AM
So you'd prefer to live in a fundamentalist Islamic state where if you miss one of your 5 daily prayers you'll get beaten or where if your sister shows too much of her fore arm her brutal murder would be forgiven by the state? No offence buddy, but what planet are you living on again? There's a whole list of stuff way worse than communism... I mean how the hell did you miss 'boy bands'??? What were you thinking you lunatic! :%#%#: :bleh!: [/b]
At least you wouldn't starve (Aka Cuba, North Korea and Russia) or get killed because you know how to speak English or wear Glasses (Cambodia)

Originally posted by riders of the storm+Aug 19 2006, 09:08 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
@Aug 18 2006, 12:38 PM
i saw a little clip on the late show last night that had Castro falling over when he was walking towards a group of people and planting his face right into the ground.

it was funny as f***

can someone tell me where i can see this again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5r6OqLruOc

There you go :p [/b]
champion, cheers

In theory communism is the closest system to being perfect. You don't have to pay for school or medical expenses. The problem is that most communist states become corrupt and the people end up becoming oppressed. It has it's downsides like state run economy and the fact that one cannot gain personal wealth like in a capitalistic state. But the benefits are also undeniable. 100% employment, no medical or schooling costs. This is of course the base of the system. If run in the proper way communism is a great system, but it is also a system liable to be abused.

Latest posts