• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hard difficulty is crap...

and still first half Umaga makes a run from his own ingoal and sidesteps the fullback gone Try 24-3 and minute 40 howlett after a nice play puts it down spencer its good and at half time 31-3

At the end of the game on hard mode All Black Vs. Georgia 43-3 man you need to brush up your skills kid

er Umosay

Whenever i play hard difficulty the possesion stats are around 50-50

The only time it does turnovers straight away is if you pass out to the wing and he has no fowards with him.

Ive played 5 games on hard during my super 12 campaign with 20 min halves and ive won 3 lost 2

I dont lose the ball often at all (i have the xbox version)

Ive produced around 15 or more phases before even on hard.

Originally posted by Boomslangnz@Mar 14 2005, 08:44 PM
er Umosay

Whenever i play hard difficulty the possesion stats are around 50-50

The only time it does turnovers straight away is if you pass out to the wing and he has no fowards with him.

Ive played 5 games on hard during my super 12 campaign with 20 min halves and ive won 3 lost 2

I dont lose the ball often at all (i have the xbox version)

Ive produced around 15 or more phases before even on hard.
Yeah i realise about the isolation thing, but maybe it was just england and their HIGHLY overrated stats... not to mention team...

Wilkinson... since when?
Tindall... who?
Greenwood... wheres he gone?

I just played a game against england and i have to agree that they seem to get alot of turnovers

It was pretty frustrating,especially considering they suck in real life lol

Why the hell do game developers keep making england so good

i beat england on hard mode in world cup
<

Originally posted by Padz@Mar 14 2005, 08:03 PM
i beat england on hard mode in world cup
<
Who were you using to beat them?

The only thing I didn't like about hard mode, was the fact that I couldn't even get the ball against England in a 6 nations. It really annoyed me. Like Umo says, it's not hard, it's unfair when you lose the ball after one phase.

Saying that tho, I didn't have any trouble keeping the ball against other teams, just England.

This was exactly the same in 2004, england and only england could turn you over every time without fail, but its better than just giving every team a spanking. I know its a cheap way to increase the difficulty, but im willing to let it go until the next version.

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 14 2005, 07:24 PM
i Cant Believe you lost to Georgia with NZ its you NOT THE GAME YOU!!!im playing hard mode with Nz against Georgia 5 minutes halves and first half didnt end yet and its 17-3 i missed to corner conversions yea i know blah blah but it haint the game its you mate
Maybe u should read the whole my previous post.I said it was impossible for me at the beginning but then yesterday i won a great game...Australia (me) france (cpu)12-10 with a last minute try of wendall sailor.I find this game excellent.
Anyways if making fun of me make u feel better please keep it up.

I agree England look far too good in this game - my answer to it is to create a new England Team with lower stats. I am English and this is the first thing I'm going to do!

Hard is not so bad ... if its England you're having a problem with (and the players in the team) edit the exisiting squad line-up to the current one, while their overall rating remains the same (nothing seems to change that) - the ability of the players does differ, Hodgson really is erratic... for some reason he tried to kick a 50m pen against me - a funny sight !

... played the Lions tour on Hard mode and lost 2 of my 6 warmup games and then got trounced 17-0 in the first test v NZ... managed to eek out a very tactical 8-0 win in the 2nd test and then won the final game 15-14 after some concerted NZ pressure towards the end.

I've also managed to score 24 points against England (as Ireland, won 25-13), but went and lost my next game 17-5 to France, so there is variation in the games, hard is difficult if you just run into tackles all the time with the backs, similar to real life, if you are consistently hammered by the other team in the tackles, they gain momentum and will turn the ball over more regularly

.... with those shite players on World League (on Hard) it is difficult, Heffler is a walking (barely) lump of steaming shite that has a truly horrendous kicking ability and McCarthy in the centre has got some serious handling problems, can score tries but never get the conversions or drop goals that would kill off the opposing team

Its just gonna take practice !

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 15 2005, 07:42 AM
i dont make fun of you its just the truth
well im better now i defeated new zealand 14-3 and i was ireland...just a little of practice helped me.But surely u r the champion!

Hey, instead of creating new players for england, does making all their second stringers start make enough difference??

Does the momentum meter work??!!

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 15 2005, 07:58 AM
nah i aint the champion dont start sh*t ma
u started it...to be honest i don't care winning against cpu...i prefer multiplayer playing. it makes the game more real.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 15 2005, 08:18 AM
Hey, instead of creating new players for england, does making all their second stringers start make enough difference??

Does the momentum meter work??!!
no ... i don't mean to create lots of new England players,

I simply mean to reselect the England squad that is currently used (the only player I created was ***terell, the 2nd Hooker)

... the majority (about 80-90%) of the current squad are in the game already playing for the club sides, its just a matter of going to squad management and swapping/replacing some players... i.e put bring Jamie Noon, Ollie Smith, Matt Tait, Andy Goode etc on to the team & bench, dropping players like Greenwood, Tindall etc...

the squad I've created for them is still quite good, but not as "over-the-top" dominant as EA want them to be

Latest posts