• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Head gears

B

Brumbies_05

Finally no more green blobs when i first saw the game I just that everyone wore black headgears but yesterday I saw Giteau's Yellow Wallibies heagear and Harrisons Green and it even had that yellow lineing can any one say if Giteau changes headgear to the white, blue and yellow for the brumbies and also in create a player can u pick out of all these head gears.

every player seems to have their own head gear that they use in matches. I can't speak with evidence of the guys you mentoined but of screenshots ive seen Simon Easterby (ireland) does have the black and blue scrum cap he wore in last years 6 nations. I wonder will Serge Betsen have his cool "Basque" scrumcap (green, red and white stripes) he has worn for Biarritz this season. That would be a nice touch.

i hope they do hav a selection of head gears for wen creating a player.. i luv head gears! maybe the gloves as well..

Originally posted by cavan@Feb 15 2005, 08:31 AM
I wonder will Serge Betsen have his cool "Basque" scrumcap (green, red and white stripes) he has worn for Biarritz this season. That would be a nice touch.
Don't know. EA have already kinda made this blunder (it might be changed in the final version)

Betsen in the trailer footage:
betsengame3hf.th.jpg

Betsen on the French cover:
betsencover0zf.jpg

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 15 2005, 11:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 15 2005, 11:29 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-cavan
@Feb 15 2005, 08:31 AM
I wonder will Serge Betsen have his cool "Basque" scrumcap (green, red and white stripes) he has worn for Biarritz this season. That would be a nice touch.
Don't know. EA have already kinda made this blunder (it might be changed in the final version)

Betsen in the trailer footage:
betsengame3hf.th.jpg

Betsen on the French cover:
betsencover0zf.jpg
[/b]
<
<
<

Andrew Wilson is at it again...................ahhhh the anguish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 15 2005, 11:48 AM
<

<

<

Dude, we should get hired for our spot-checking abilities -- then we'll be rich...RICH LIKE ASTRONAUTS!

Seriously though, it wouldn't kill some people to send out a game or have testers of our calibre checking stuff out.

We want the best, and we want consistency.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 15 2005, 11:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 15 2005, 11:59 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 15 2005, 11:48 AM

<

<

<

Dude, we should get hired for our spot-checking abilities -- then we'll be rich...RICH LIKE ASTRONAUTS!

Seriously though, it wouldn't kill some people to send out a game or have testers of our calibre checking stuff out.

We want the best, and we want consistency. [/b]
Yes sir

Data quality control and consistency admins!

Andrew Wilsons PA, seems to do more on her knees than a preacher on sundays

But he'd prolly comeback by saying - this is the new EA sports headgear, we now sponsor him, so whatevers in the game, is authentic.....pffft!!!

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 15 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 15 2005, 12:09 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 15 2005, 11:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

<

<

<

Yes sir

But he'd prolly comeback by saying - this is the new EA sports headgear, we now sponsor him, so whatevers in the game, is authentic.....pffft!!! [/b]
The hell do you mean 'her knees' . . .

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 15 2005, 12:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 15 2005, 12:12 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Feb 15 2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 15 2005, 11:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

<

<

<

Yes sir

But he'd prolly comeback by saying - this is the new EA sports headgear, we now sponsor him, so whatevers in the game, is authentic.....pffft!!!
The hell do you mean 'her knees' . . . [/b]
Bill Clinton is familiar with PA's on their knees
Maybe Andrew Wilson like cigars...........i dunnno, but knees is a good safe bet!!!

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 15 2005, 12:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 15 2005, 12:18 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 15 2005, 12:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 15 2005, 12:09 PM

Maybe Andrew Wilson like cigars...........i dunnno, but knees is a good safe bet!!![/b]
No, sorry, I meant, 'her' knees . . . ?

And this is appropriate talk considering the topic is Head-gear . . .

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 15 2005, 12:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 15 2005, 12:22 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Feb 15 2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 15 2005, 12:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 15 2005, 12:09 PM

Maybe Andrew Wilson like cigars...........i dunnno, but knees is a good safe bet!!!
No, sorry, I meant, 'her' knees . . . ?

And this is appropriate talk considering the topic is Head-gear . . . [/b]
<
<

<
<

seriously man - the greatest post i have ever read

on topic to say the least!!!

I hope Argentina get those personalised blue and white headguards some of them wore during the RWC. Those were cool........

yeah some of the irish guys had those too. Quinlan, Easterby amongst others all wore identical green and white striped head gear. If i remember correctly BOD, Quinlan, O'Connell and some other all wore green gloves too.

I'd like to see bandages on injured players - blood replacements would be a nice touch too!

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 15 2005, 02:59 PM
I'd like to see bandages on injured players
Yeah, Richard Hill would be wearly one almost constantly.

I really do wonder if they are going to have "customizable" scrum caps.

I remember watching Wales vs. England a few weeks back, they had a blood sub come in and the guy that came in to sub (forgot his name).

He had a custom black and white checkered type of looking pattern, it looked pretty nice.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 16 2005, 05:08 AM
They probably won't but who knows.

Doltman: You have Yourself a War
<
<
I see your a Donkey lover eh.

Here's a nic pic from last season.

Cheers!

TomlinsonvsDenver02b.jpg

Latest posts