• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Head gears

lynchchatmanforums9tb.gif

Touché.

Just bcoz betsen is wearing an orange scrum cap on the box art dosent mean he wears one like that all the time and not a grey one, in fact i cant ever remember him wearing an orange scrum cap during a match!

Originally posted by betsen fan@Feb 16 2005, 06:03 AM
Just bcoz betsen is wearing an orange scrum cap on the box art dosent mean he wears one like that all the time and not a grey one, in fact i cant ever remember him wearing an orange scrum cap during a match!
Exactly! He doesn't wear it all the time, if ever.

So the question remains: why would they put him on the cover with orange headgear if he hardly wears it...

Nice! Never seen that before.

No chance of that making it into the game I guarantee. No chance.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 16 2005, 06:22 AM
I hate Serge anyway.  But who doesn't (not including French fans)
I like Serge. Per the 6 Nations, I'm always an Irish fan.

I do hate the Broncos, though I'll always admire Elway and their old uniforms.

I'm so f***ing complex it hurts.

Betsen is wearing a green scrum-cap playing for France at the moment, for no apparant reason............

you have appreciate for all the work he does in every game. Could you imagine yourself putting in the amount of donkeywork on the ground and in rucks that he does!?

serge has propbably been given that scrum cap before his photo. Serge is amazing, always has the biggest tackle count each game, do not insult him!

Originally posted by betsen fan@Feb 16 2005, 07:25 AM
Serge is amazing, always has the biggest tackle count each game, do not insult him!
Who the hell's insulting him? We're saying EA got the headgear wrong on the box and that we like him.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 16 2005, 10:27 AM
I did. He's a pain in the arse to whomever's playing against him.
Fair enough.

Surely there's a joke in there about Serge being a pain in their ass, and with the different colored scrumcaps, he makes it look as if it's a pain in their baboon ass.

but thats a good thing muse... in the interest of rugby as a whole, how to defend/tackle correctly etc

... unless of course you're an England fan and then Betsen is one of the main reasons why France managed to defeat England in one of the ugliest games the sport has ever seen in a major international tournament

one of the (very) few players to come away from that game with any credit

aside from that, so what if EA have him on the cover with orange headgear? ... there are alot of other things they could have got wrong, at least in game he is wearing headgear we can actually remem seeing him in, even tho it is a small detail... imagine they showed no headgear at all??? lets not start picking holes in small details until we actually get the game - then we can praise/criticise as much as we like (game ownership lends expertise!)

I think the fact that there has been so little information of late, that people are getting restless waiting for the game, going through old screens and images and noticing differences/flaws with too much study!

lets all chill

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 16 2005, 10:43 AM
but thats a good thing muse... in the interest of rugby as a whole, how to defend/tackle correctly etc

... unless of course you're an England fan and then Betsen is one of the main reasons why France managed to defeat England in one of the ugliest games the sport has ever seen in a major international tournament

aside from that, so what if EA have him on the cover with orange headgear? ... there are alot of other things they could have got wrong, at least in game he is wearing headgear we can actually remem seeing him in, even tho it is a small detail... imagine they showed no headgear at all??? lets not start picking holes in small details until we actually get the game - then we can praise/criticise as much as we like (game ownership lends expertise!)

I think the fact that there has been so little information of late, that people are getting restless waiting for the game, going through old screens and images and noticing differences/flaws with too much study!

lets all chill
Screw that.

I've got a gun and a hammer and I will find the truth.

Consistency is what I'm after.

speaking of consistency...

what about the screenshot with montegomery kicking with the wrong foot?

... or has that been cleared up?

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 16 2005, 10:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 16 2005, 10:50 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-raziel_eire
@Feb 16 2005, 10:43 AM

lets all chill
Screw that.

I've got a gun and a hammer and I will find the truth.

Consistency is what I'm after. [/b]
Consistency is what they are going for (as for the level of consistency, it remains to be seen).

So long as they have the players wearing the correct type of equipment, I wouldn't nit pick on if the color is a bit different.

I dont think you are talking consistency, sounds like you want exact, true to life captured.

Just my opinion, nothing more.
<

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 16 2005, 11:02 AM
speaking of consistency...

what about the screenshot with montegomery kicking with the wrong foot?

... or has that been cleared up?
Good lad, raz-ma-taz . . . now you get the picture. No idea what happend with that.

And Boltman, true to life? No, no: consistency. When he's on their cover wearing one color, and then in the game they made wearing something else . . .

I'll be the first to say that this is a very little, very minor detail, but -- to a degree -- it's a very laughable type of blunder. It's just silly.

Latest posts