• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heart of Midlothian Battles the Mafia and peadophiles

Seaton

First XV
Club or Nation
Sharks
Alright, HMFC, otherwise more appropriately named the 'Lithunian State Circus', has had a trouble time of late.
First off, one of their players, 20 year old Craig Thomson, was found guilty of committing sexual offences via Facebook I think, and these offences involved two 12 and 14 year old girls. He was placed on the sex offenders register.

Now, having a history of these kinds of things, Hearts didn't have a problem with this, claiming that 'external' influences well, influenced him into commiting these lewed and libidinous crimes, and that they won't happen again

http://www.scotzine.com/2011/06/hearts-thomson-placed-on-sex-offenders-register/

Okay, now Hearts have gone a wee rant, with owner Vladimir Romanov (Mad Vlad) leading the charge towards insanity. They claim they are fighting 'crook, thieves and the mafia' and that poor on-field performances are due to the mafia, because how could it possibly be the players or managers fault?

Here is the unaltered story straight from LSC's website

The Hearts Board of Directors has issued the following statement in relation to outside influences on players and the club.

"What's happening with the club today is not a new thing. For almost 7 years we have been fighting to shield the club from crooks, criminals and thieves. Many of the top players at the club have felt the bitter results of the swindles that have been carried out with them on their own skin. Skacel and Webster have returned to the club after realising where these 'football patriots' have led them.

"Over a short space of time 4 players at our club have been on the wrong end of the law. We note that 3 of them are represented by the same agent - Gary Mackay - who has been so vicious in his attacks against Mr Romanov.

"Taking into account the facts that have been omitted by the media it can be presumed that each of these cases is not a coincidence, but the result of targeted actions of a mafia that wants to manipulate the club and the results.

Every year Hearts fights to be in the top 3, but even last season in the last 12 games of the season it was almost like someone replaced the team with a different one. Whose fault is that? Players? Manager's? Or it is mafia.

"Stealing players, bad games, problems with the law - all of that on top of record SFA fines. Problems are just shifted to another level.

"Mafia are dragging kids into the crime, in order to blackmail and profit on them. It is not possible to separate these people from pedophiles, and you don't need to do that. Each year we are forced to fight against these maniacs harder and harder. We are standing in their way not letting them manipulate the game of football in the way they want. As such they undermine us in every possible way they can.

"The task of the club is to tear these kids out of hands of criminals."

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110624/hearts-statement_2241384_2381659

All worship me, I did this on a Blackberry with pudgy fingers!!!

Romanov has spoiled Hearts. Would have a decent competitive squad had they not had to sell.

They're apparently taking action now on Craig-The-Paedo

You're right, if Hearts had been able to maintain the best players they have had for the last few seasons, they would definitely challenging for the ***le with a lot more depth.
However, they could have world XI and not have a sustained challenge, Romanov is so fixated in running the playing staff himself, you wonder why he hires/ fires 3-6 managers every season.

As soon as he spouted that "Hearts will win the Champions League in two seasons" rubbish, it was evident to all (except a few of the deluded supporters) that this guy was/ is a muppet. :wacko:

I actually feel sorry for those at the Pink Bus Shelter, sooner or later, Romanov is going to tire of trying to break the cheeks duopoly of Scottish football, and the club will be so crippled by debt, they could go from third place candidates to relegation fodder in the space of a transfer window.

Or maybe nae :bleh!:

Romanov, always remember him bringing in random Lithuanian footballers to Hearts who from what I have read and seen were dire. Did he not have a massive falling out with Craig Gordon and that was one of the reasons he wanted to leave?

Romanov, always remember him bringing in random Lithuanian footballers to Hearts who from what I have read and seen were dire. Did he not have a massive falling out with Craig Gordon and that was one of the reasons he wanted to leave?

Yeah, he had a fall out with a trio of Hearts top players, Gordon, Hartley and a player whose name escapes me at the moment

All well, Mad Vlad, back in Scotland in an attempt to gain the world record of fastest swim across Loch Ness (I'm not lying! :lol: ), has seen to the dismissal of Craig Thompson

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110710/craig-thomson_2241384_2389813

Aw man, now I feel guilty because I laughed

It would be an utter disgrace if any club ever signed this paedo again

Saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Rangers did :mellow:

I can understand getting rid of Jeffries, but foreign coaches struggle in the SPL.

Alright, HMFC, otherwise more appropriately named the 'Lithuanian State Circus', has had a trouble time of late.

The club's situation could not described more appropriately at the moment. I'm a Jambo actually, and I could not be more disgusted with how things have been going. At one point it looked as though they may be good enough to crack the two-headed ugly sisters. Romanov has sent the ship out to sea and it has been lost for quite some time. I think the crew is becoming cagey.

** Cyber pity tap on the shoulder**

Yaas, Aberdeen claiming their first goals and win of the season! B)

Latest posts