• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 2

Weirdest ending to a game I've seen,
We think we've scored, they score, red card, we score but are called short then do actually score

A battering but a few positive points.
6, 12 and 15 really problem areas - Ross is done and S.Hill nowhere near the level required
McGuigan not really a 15 and only played because of three others being injured so not massively concerned about that

Warr continues to play really well,
Scrum went well after some early wobbles,
Ben Curry great when he came on,
Lineout appalling - need Taylor in every 23 (and to bring Langdon home)

This series of scrums started before the penalty shoot out started and is still going now,
Absolute joke

How dumb do you have to be to start a scrap directly on top of two injured players.

Edit: or at least one injured player and another on the floor.

Wide angle: a fine evening for rugby
Close ups: raining to such an extent that half of the cameras have water inside their lens and the picture is just a blur

Watched the Saints vs Munster game, got a bit hot under the collar with that scrap, haven't seen that in a long time!
Also was really looking forward to seeing Wade play against Quins but sadly got taken off.

Prem Rugby app,

I use the Ultimate Rugby one for team lists/scores - but mainly because I didn't realise Prem Rugby had info on challenge/champions cup, thought it was prem only until I saw that screenshot
Cheers, I didn't know the prem app had European rugby until I just read this and played with the app!

Cheers

5 weeks for gouging, 4 weeks for the headbutt - but they're running concurrently so he gets the headbutt for free,
Make it make sense!

5 weeks for gouging, 4 weeks for the headbutt - but they're running concurrently so he gets the headbutt for free,
Make it make sense!
What mental gymnastics have they done to justify this?

If you do a high tackle and get a red card you may as well punch there best player too on your way off the pitch to give your team the advantage as your only getting banned for one offence haha

Make it make sense!
Madness this, whilst I'm not saying other things shouldn't be reds, not all reds are created equally to me a player tackling upright or head on head that type of thing (where it's time and or reckless rather than any malice) is red card worthy but should carry less punishment, then there are these types of acts which is just outright dirty thuggery and should carry the heaviest punishment especially when two take place during the same game, any thought of good character, one off, guilty pleas with remorse goes out of the window, nothing short of a disgrace this, terrible advert for the games reputation and morals as a whole IMHO.

Biggest joke is that he plead not guilty for the gouge, and didn't apologise for it - so they only reduced his ban by 3weeks instead of 4 despite having clear evidence that he did it!

I've said it a million times before but I really hate ban reductions - should change it to be additions for repeat offenders.

Biggest joke is that he plead not guilty for the gouge, and didn't apologise for it - so they only reduced his ban by 3weeks instead of 4 despite having clear evidence that he did it!

I've said it a million times before but I really hate ban reductions - should change it to be additions for repeat offenders.
Can Sale appeal the decision as the offence done against their player? It was against Sale right?

Havnt seen any o it though? Anyone got the incident video

Can Sale appeal the decision as the offence done against their player? It was against Sale right?
Not sure, I don't think I've ever heard of it happening before if it's possible

I checked the incident back on the replay on BT and Ramos clears Warr out of a ruck then as he's getting up has his hand in Warr's face and Warr stays down screaming in pain after

Guessing the citing commission had additional angles that weren't on the matchday broadcast

Latest posts