• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 2

Sale getting a bit excited there needed to keep that short after regaining it, far too early to spread it like that.

Coombes inside the 5 is automatic. He definitely grounded it the first time too. Playing well if a bit sloppy so far.

This isn't a bad game or anything but I bet the Toulouse game is better. Feel like I've missed a few decent games on account of watching provinces this weekend.

Stifling pressure,
Would rather the try than the yellow though, feel like going down to 14 would be floodgates opening

You can't defend against that level of continuity in keeping it alive

There wasn't a twist he literally jumped into the ground trying to somersault out of the tackle

Lame, that card is solely from faking an injury

There wasn't a twist he literally jumped into the ground trying to somersault out of the tackle
Imho that's the clearest example of a rugby incident you will see, no mallace or intention no dangerous at all and the players momentum seems to cause it rather than a tacklers tipping.

I said it last week I'll say it again, this Rodd lad is pretty good, if only England had options like him…
It didn't really make sense when you said it last week and it still doesn't really make sense now. Rodd's a 22 year old prop who already has 2 caps, including a start against the Springboks and has been included in every squad for what, 2 years? Has he ever really been under-utilised at all? The kid's good and has a huge future but it's not like he's some world beater who's being unfairly shunned; his scrummaging is still pretty suspect at times. I think most would agree that really it was VRR who should've been playing ahead of Vunipola in the autumn; not Rodd.

Two weeks, two 50/22s
Warr playing well this season

Toulouse should've know better than to let us go a man down

It didn't really make sense when you said it last week and it still doesn't really make sense now. Rodd's a 22 year old prop who already has 2 caps, including a start against the Springboks and has been included in every squad for what, 2 years? Has he ever really been under-utilised at all? The kid's good and has a huge future but it's not like he's some world beater who's being unfairly shunned; his scrummaging is still pretty suspect at times. I think most would agree that really it was VRR who should've been playing ahead of Vunipola in the autumn; not Rodd.
I'd hardly call VRR a world beater either my main point is he is an upgrade on Mako and if deemed the favourite a while ago should have more caps, otherwise we simply end up with lots of under cooked options going forward. I'm not suggesting he should be catapulted into the starting 15 but 20 minutes here and there at the end wouldn't do anyone any harm.

back off of Ramos. Tackled a man as he attempted to play the ball. It should be fine. Try where second guy dotted it down.

Latest posts