• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 2

If ulster had any pride bougarait would have gotten the people's elbow after that

Talk about a game of two halves

Edit: Ah, shame - good try but TMO says no

Right call but that just feels so far back though I suppose there weren't enough phases in between.

Stormers have been very inconsistent the last 5 or so games.

And then a try at the other end for a BP win. Could've actually lost it though it feels like at one point. Crazy match.

Zas and Nel injuries will hurt though. We don't have the depth to compete with the top sides. Fluked it in the maiden URC where we went through uncharacteristically unscathed.

Last edited:
1671308758601.png

ChatGPT is the worst

Great result for the Ospreys - only the second time they've won in France in the Heineken Cup (years ago they won at Bourgoin, who aren't even in the Top 14 any more). All the same, how close to full-strength was that Montpellier side?

You know you're having a bad game when the Ospreys are not taking the 3 points and going for a bonus point win.

With apologies to 11 other matches and 44 more Toulouse and Sale players my weekend highlight will be J Willis v T Curry. Should be a great dust up and an England audition for Willis who was badly treated in the Autumn.

With apologies to 11 other matches and 44 more Toulouse and Sale players my weekend highlight will be J Willis v T Curry. Should be a great dust up and an England audition for Willis who was badly treated in the Autumn.
Is Willis in the 23? I didnt see him? Would what id look for too though.

Dan du Preez out,
Jean-Luc to 8, Jono Ross to 6 and Beaumont onto the bench

I said it last week I'll say it again, this Rodd lad is pretty good, if only England had options like him…

Latest posts