• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 2

Twelvetrees might have tackled Lowe into touch if he hadn't gone for the tap tackle - was making ground but his angle was wrong

That strip and pass was real nice, though

James Lowe looks like he's running in treacle

Thought that was fine tbh, ref should've watched the replay again

But then the previous maul try should've been scrubbed off so evens out

Sharks look very strong, if they tidy a few things up they will be hard to stop.

One of the worst games I've ever watched. Leinster were bad and won 55-0, grim advert for the comp.
Sounds pretty dire I watched the other game, I rarely watch Leinster now days from a neutral perspective their dominance takes something away from the entertainment, of course if I was a fan I'd be loving it.

If I called the shots at the Sharks I'd sign Willie le Roux.

Forwards are very strong and you have a few finishers but they are just shuffling the ball on in attack and hoping someone can do something.

Ulster game in Dublin today and behind closed doors. Shame, opted not to face the cold to see Gloucester's creche and retirement home but I would have stood up for the Ulster men in their fight against our common enemy.

Organisation seriously need to look at the way the cup is now, its almost a non event if the second game is not taken seriously.
for once do what football does; straight knockout.Then perhaps teams will take it seriously. Does anyone think Leinster will send a full strength side to Kingsholm now the have pretty much qualified? Cheats everyone

for once do what football does; straight knockout.Then perhaps teams will take it seriously. Does anyone think Leinster will send a full strength side to Kingsholm now the have pretty much qualified? Cheats everyone
Leinster will, topping the group gets a home route to the final which is also in Dublin.

God knows I'll celebrate it but winning a Heineken Cup playing 6 games in Dublin and 2 away wouldn't be an incredible achievement.

Leinster will, topping the group gets a home route to the final which is also in Dublin.

God knows I'll celebrate it but winning a Heineken Cup playing 6 games in Dublin and 2 away wouldn't be an incredible achievement.
Good thing ihaia west has been relegated to a backup role in the challenge cup. Leinster are safe now.

Latest posts