• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 2

Toulouse and Bordeaux look like the best teams in the comp. Some emphatic performances.

Probably can't discount us but we've looked as bad as I can remember at this stage of the season for a long time. Even v LAR we got over the line on pure anger more than any skill.

La Rochelle to a lesser extent have to be considered contenders but they have a lot of away games to win to get there.

Saints and Bath look like the strongest prem teams to me but I reckon winning it all is a step too far for both.

Think there was quite a lot of force into the head, not sure what the ref was on about, but I'd still say yellow

Great defensive effort by Tigers to go in leading. Stade definitely needed to make more of the sin bin period and just too many unforced errors in the Tigers half.

Toulouse and Bordeaux look like the best teams in the comp. Some emphatic performances.

Probably can't discount us but we've looked as bad as I can remember at this stage of the season for a long time. Even v LAR we got over the line on pure anger more than any skill.

La Rochelle to a lesser extent have to be considered contenders but they have a lot of away games to win to get there.

Saints and Bath look like the strongest prem teams to me but I reckon winning it all is a step too far for both.
Trick is just getting through groups. Leinster were always going to be worst at this time of year due to RWC and transitions.
May be a blessing come Spring

How the **** did he manage to hit it to the wrong side of the post when he was already kicking from the 5m line!?

How the **** did he manage to hit it to the wrong side of the post when he was already kicking from the 5m line!?
Think it was a case of overthinking. He thinks don't **** it up and actually makes him **** it up.

Stade should still get an official warning for offsides.

Thought Leicester were just too slow to recycle and too predictable. Needed that after all the pressure.

Vanes having a decent day at the office,
Got some good options at Hooker if SB decides to use them

Latest posts