• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 2

Feels like Sale are being punished as harshly as possible for everything.

Pretty typical that, if that was the other way round we'd seed 10 replays of sale knocking it on and ref making descisions accordingly.

Bit of a brawl in the Munster game. Scummy from Saints. Pussy behavior from a beaten team doing the weird 2 on 1. Not sure how the ref deals with it though

The cards went to the wrong players IMO. Saints number 5 with arm round the throat and throws the Munster player to the ground.

Then the Saints player who came in at high speed on Earls

The cards went to the wrong players IMO. Saints number 5 with arm round the throat and throws the Munster player to the ground.

Then the Saints player who came in at high speed on Earls
French refs being away with the fairies. Classic

Casey is a dumbass for that. Jesus

Ref blows another one. That's a penalty try for Saints all day. I know this ref was called up last minute but Jaysus

Well, having turned over to Saints-Munster due to disgust at the terrible refereeing, FML how is that not a penalty try?

What's the point of European rugby if it's going to be so poorly officiated? I'm already only watching casually.

Surprised they didn't check the hit/punch on Warr - multiple players pointing it out, he's down with his eye swelling shut, and they just wave it off

Toulouse realized that if you take the tactics of the worst amateur side but practiced them for three hours a day you'd actually be really good.

if a guy gets tackled with no support and there are two defenders over the ball it should be a turnover 99% of the time. Just from a player safety standpoint the idea of having two guys bull rushing the jacklar is no good.

I don't really know why the commentators are talking like this was a great result for us. We should be going for a BP there. Saints attack was unbelievably inept. We defended really well, but we shouldn't have to absorb all that pressure. Nice to see us bully them out of the game like we did, but it was an awful game. I hope we absolutely smack them in the reverse fixture and the crowd gets on their back in a big way.

Coombes robbed of MOTM too!

Latest posts