• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup Final 2019

I'm plenty excited by that team anyway.

Glad Jack got the nod for this. Porter still injured?

Just seeing that sicko monster lineup got me SUPER geeked for this game... what a clash!

I've come around 180 degrees on this game ... after all the talk, and looking at the lineups, it is going to be a clash of the ***ans, I can't wait! And the broadcast here coincides with my boy's naptime nicely... Magic!

Expecting a kick fest however boys in blue by under 5 for me.

Expecting a really close penalty only game in the first half before someone gets the edge early in the second half and doesn't let go.

Our main advantage is in the centres, there's definitely a noticeable gap there.

I'm plenty excited by that team anyway.

Glad Jack got the nod for this. Porter still injured?
Porter is available apparently but understandable if we're not throwing him in given that he hasn't played since early April.

Leinster for me. But Saracens can do it. Expecting a cracker!

Having been in an optimistic mood all week I'm suddenly convinced we're going to lose, not that that means anything.

2 Mins in and already the Irish commentators with completely biased commentary accusing Sarries of getting away with murder in other games, as if Leinster are completely innocent.

Weird that Sarries are playing two 8s and a lock in the backrow
Leinster no openside either

Heaslip really shouldn't be doing commentary for this
By all means have him as a talking head or whatever but he's far too biased for continuous commentary, you can hear him leaning away from the mic and shouting in the background

Heaslip really shouldn't be doing commentary for this
By all means have him as a talking head or whatever but he's far too biased for continuous commentary, you can hear him leaning away from the mic and shouting in the background

Shouting yes when Leinster disturbed that play

Ringrose and Goode not doing their player of the comp chances any favours in that last minute or two

Edit:
Or was it Spencer not Goode?

Latest posts