• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup Final 2019

Williams is exposing Lowe alot so far.

Packs are still very even. It's a question of who will use ball better

Fardy illegally killing the ball. Penalty against Barritt for nothing.

The irish commentary openly stating to get rid of the refs because they disagree with the decisions, no attempt at impartiality at all. Calling for Barrett to get a yellow. ******* ridiculous.

So many neck rolls being missed, from both sides

I thought world rugby was meant to be clamping down on them

Right commentary on one of the available channels are apparently bad. Do we need a load of posts about that instead of about what is a very physical match with a lot happening? So many match threads end up talking about the commentary or the ref and you wouldn't actually know what happened in the match from reading them.

Plenty of nerves from both sides but no real fear.

Leinster will win this by 10. Larmour and Williams though look to be the 2 main guys on show

24, 25, just 26 minutes :confused:

Almost ruining a good game, this. Crowd mic mix is really low too.

Right commentary on one of the available channels are apparently bad. Do we need a load of posts about that instead of about what is a very physical match with a lot happening? So many match threads end up talking about the commentary or the ref and you wouldn't actually know what happened in the match from reading them.

Typical Irish response.

Saracens only have themselves to blame at the moment. Been the better side but poor decisions and control when it matters.

Bobnoxious still has it. Don't think Healy got that.

Saracens commitment to killing it instead of conceding is impressive.

If you heard just how bad it was you wouldn't be saying that.

I didn't realise our purpose was to give you a rolling written match summary. Its part of the experience for the majority of people following this final, of course we are going to talk about all aspects.

On the subject when commentators don't even know the name of "their number 3" you know it's bad.

Typical Irish response.

Saracens only have themselves to blame at the moment. Been the better side but poor decisions and control when it matters.

Typical English response...like what?

I've never watched Heaslips commentary I don't disagree he probably is biased especially if he's paired with Nugent but really why watch the match if it effects you enough to make a load of comments on it as happens every match he does same with Jiffy and any international match with the other teams commentary team. It's just really boring and trite.

Also there are always other options to get a different commentary team if it's that bad.

I thought Farrell not rolling that close to the goal line should have been a yellow in itself.

Leinster should be winning by more saracens have not looked good in attack

Leinster really getting away with it clearly Williams was tackled into touch over the shoulder early doors nothing happened, should have been a pen to sarries for holding on.

Latest posts