• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup Final 2019

Surely that should be a pen and another yellow for that offside after the ruck following Loz's break? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

Impressive by Vunipola but Sexton could have made a bigger difference there.

Need to massively up it to have any chance.

Are you kidding me salty commentary team?Sarries play their home matches at the Ricoh, not well supported (arguable) and don't have any youth or academy system just buying in players? Known as the Man City of rugby?

:eek:

I'd say Lowe is not as good as made out but Sarries have been awesome. Also Leinster lost the centre battle

I'm 1 of his biggest fans here over the years but do believe Farrell is hugely underrated

Are you kidding me salty commentary team?Sarries play their home matches at the Ricoh, not well supported (arguable) and don't have any youth or academy system just buying in players? Known as the Man City of rugby?

:eek:

Did Heaslip say that!

And Mark McCall is now proven as a coach. Yes he has had luxury of big backing but he improves players. Skelton being an example

Been really far behind since about 50 when we ****** up on their line. Fair play to Saracens in completely capitalising and playing great defence throughout. Some like Healy, Conan and Ryan put in big shifts but others didn't/weren't allowed play to what they're capable of.

Latest posts