• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Rd 1

Strong saints team, I have a good feeling about tonight but I've no idea about racings form.

Smashing the beer until kick off.

7ED5F6D7-68E5-4BC0-9F80-7C657189697C.jpeg

Watch Campbell at 15. This guy is a baller. Pack I like French is good and Salanoa is rushed back.
But watch this backrow go. Okeke is a unit and Hodnett is a 7.
Agree with that, think Campbell might be a star. Okeke has the athleticism for it no doubt. Hodnett is maybe the Munster player I'm most excited about, he's a beast and a modern 7 through and through.

Had completely forgotten there's rugby tonight. Nice game on paper to start us off. I think Racing will be too strong, their backline is just a joke, but first game away in Northampton I could see them not firing.

So happy to see Karl Wilkins playing at 6 for saints, hopefully can replace Lawes at 6 while he's off!!!

I'm on the scotch so sorry if my language goes off!

WTF was that? Chip just outside your tryline are you mad?

Long night for Northampton at the moment. They look all over the place.

So racing choose to ditch one the most iconic kits to force a red green matchup?

They are looking very clinical and that's not what I tune into Finn Russell rugby for.

He got that penalty cause we weights 280 and has 13 on his back, I don't see what else there is to give it.

It's such a shame that the English French games have superstar teams and the worst pro refs. Hopefully when South Africa is fully assimilated things can change.

Another one, he wasn't jumping to avoid a tackle, it was for a bouncing ball, which means a tackle in the air. They don't need it, but Racing being helped by the ref.

Not sure how that's not holding on when the previous penalty was given. Just need to apply the same standards.

It would be nice to see us not throw the ball away in these tight games as well.

We look a little clueless really, just looking for a miracle and no gameplan yet.

Latest posts